FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Tiki Bike Owner's Club
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
Tiki Bike Owner's Club
Tiki Trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-02-01 12:25 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-01-18 05:25, Cammo wrote:
"Hey Cammo, Center pull brakes are blah blah blah late 70's- 80's technology and are probably not on your bike, if the cable is horizontal between the calipers they are commonly known as "V-Brakes" etc. and not only that but also you'll be interested to know that some more stuff like they are around 60% more efficient than center pulls. And in case you got nothing else to do you can read some more of this freakin' detail crap like center pull have the main cable running vertically down then splitting into two to the calipers hence the name. Blah blah blah brakes blah center bla bla calipers blah bla blah"

What he f&%# are you talkin' about????
You gettin' stir crazy on that leetle island?

Just pointing out that you have no idea what you are talking about...

View Profile of Tiki Trav Send a personal message to Tiki Trav  Email Tiki Trav     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-02-01 12:26 am   Permalink

Hey Hewey...
Buick Straight Eight?

View Profile of Tiki Trav Send a personal message to Tiki Trav  Email Tiki Trav     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tucson Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-02-01 12:36 pm   Permalink

I have one of these Taboo Tiki Bikes for sale right now. I am too busy to ride. It is mint and is like brand new. Only rode a couple of times. Was bought new and then stored in an attic. Price is $600.00 Can deliver to San Diego Big 3 Swapmeet in Feb. This will get you into your bike club here. Tucson Tiki

[ This Message was edited by: Tucson Tiki 2009-02-01 12:37 ]

View Profile of Tucson Tiki Send a personal message to Tucson Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tucson Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-02-08 8:51 pm   Permalink

Ok, No takers here so up on the old auction site. Have a go at it if ya want it. TT
Update: ----SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! Ebay works!

[ This Message was edited by: Tucson Tiki 2009-02-11 18:18 ]

View Profile of Tucson Tiki Send a personal message to Tucson Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki_king357

Posted: 2009-02-17 09:44 am   Permalink

NOW HERE IS A REAL TIKI BIKE.....made of bamboo!
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/bik/1035935784.html
and low priced, as well..gotta love the bullhorn bars.

View Profile of tiki_king357 Send a personal message to tiki_king357  Goto the website of tiki_king357     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-02-17 11:18 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-02-17 09:44, tiki_king357 wrote:
and low priced, as well..

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Gooberfreek
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-02-18 3:35 pm   Permalink

What about this one I saw on Fl-ebay??? Being sold in the UK...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170303100697&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&viewitem=&salenotsupported

Im very tempted indeed...

View Profile of Gooberfreek Send a personal message to Gooberfreek      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
von franco

Posted: 2009-02-23 10:17 am   Permalink

Wow it's been a while sense I have been on this board ,and some one told me about this page.All I can say is Thanks for the people who got the Idea I was trying to tell GT about when making the bike. It's to bad the company sold out before I could get my accessories for that bike. I'll share them with you guys soon as I can find the drawings. If you guys have any questions feel free to ask and I will answer them...............Franco.............................

View Profile of von franco Send a personal message to von franco  Email von franco Goto the website of von franco     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tom Slick
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-02-23 10:05 pm   Permalink

I tried to get one of these bikes when they first came out, hell I even called GT/Dyno, but every local place was either sold out due to the Limited amount made, or the bike shops that were on a waiting list never recieved the bike. Now I don't have the clams to shell out for ebays prices. The light itself is on ebay once in a while, but fetches good $.

View Profile of Tom Slick Send a personal message to Tom Slick      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-02-25 01:36 am   Permalink

Some more pics of my bike

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sneakyjack
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-02-25 12:10 pm   Permalink

to von franco -
I'd be interested in "what could have been" accessories for the tiki bike (baskets? rat traps? surf skate holder? saddle bags? drink holder?). Also maybe you can help design an official Tiki bike club ownership membership card?

thanks for the post!

hows coolsville?

jack

View Profile of sneakyjack Send a personal message to sneakyjack      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tucson Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-23 10:20 pm   Permalink

The bike I had for sale never got paid for by the flakey bidder. I have decided to bag ebay. My bike is boxed and ready to ship to a TCer. I paid 500 for it and it can be yours for that price plus shipping and packaging. Let me know if ya want it. TT

sneakyjack
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-24 3:59 pm   Permalink

Well these are from the iphone but heres some pics out of the box of My Taboo Tiki Cruiser:

After I took these I added the "D" Dyno logo next to the tiki guy!

View Profile of sneakyjack Send a personal message to sneakyjack      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FreddieBallsomic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-24 9:48 pm   Permalink

Thats a helluva bike 4 Bleu to learn on.

View Profile of FreddieBallsomic Send a personal message to FreddieBallsomic      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-22 10:00 pm   Permalink

One for sale:

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/bik/1174661209.html

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation