FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Tiki Bike Owner's Club
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
Tiki Bike Owner's Club
Analuhulahunter

Posted: 2015-01-12 6:06 pm   Permalink

I ride mine as much as I can and unfortunately because of that the plastic housing under the seat cracked and the grips were fried......I thought this was a good alternative however and the colors match really nice........thoughts??

View Profile of Analuhulahunter Send a personal message to Analuhulahunter  Email Analuhulahunter     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-01-13 8:20 pm   Permalink

I like it. I like how the flames repeat a motif that is already behind the Von Franco tiki cartoon on the "logo". And like you say, the colours match well.

Question: Where can I find a seat and handle grips like those? Mine are pretty wrecked too.

View Profile of Slacks Ferret Send a personal message to Slacks Ferret  Email Slacks Ferret     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Analuhulahunter

Posted: 2015-01-15 2:50 pm   Permalink

I picked mine up on ebay, they are Rat Fink and pretty inexpensive and easy to find

View Profile of Analuhulahunter Send a personal message to Analuhulahunter  Email Analuhulahunter     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-01-17 3:49 pm   Permalink

Mahalo!

View Profile of Slacks Ferret Send a personal message to Slacks Ferret  Email Slacks Ferret     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2015-01-17 4:05 pm   Permalink

AAAltered468...nice refinish!!!

Analuhulahunter, that seat is wicked and a fabulous match.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Robster

Posted: 2015-05-08 7:31 pm   Permalink

Howdy- I just bought a really really nice Taboo Tiki Cruiser today and I LOVE it! I'll post pictures soon. Hey what's the best way to polish the crank sprocket? Mine had some light surface rust which I was able to remove but I would like to get the sprocket really shiney, any thoughts on what polish or method?

many thanks,
Robert in Gastonia N.C.

View Profile of Robster Send a personal message to Robster      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Robster

Posted: 2015-05-15 08:02 am   Permalink

Howdy- does anybody have Tiki Taboo touch up paint to sell me? I took my bike to a House of Kolor paint dealer and they could not match the paint with any of the House of Kolor green paints.
I'll pay big buck for some touch up paint.

Thanks,
Robert
704-690-7913 give me a call.

View Profile of Robster Send a personal message to Robster      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Robster

Posted: 2015-05-15 7:13 pm   Permalink

Howdy- I recently bought a really nice Tiki Taboo and I need just a tad of touch up paint to touch up a few nicks. I've read that the paint is House of Kolor green, I went to a House of Kolor dealer and can't match their paint code chart to my bike, maybe because the paint code chart they had was 2014-2015 and they didn't have a 2000-2001 era chart.
If anybody has a tad bit ( a few ounces) of paint to sell me or can tell me what House of Kolor paint receipt to go with I will be greatly appreciative.

Thanks,
Robert in N.C. PH# 704-690-7913

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2015 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation