FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Forbidden Island on August 23rd!
Forbidden Island on August 23rd!
TIKIWAGON
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-31 12:42 am   Permalink

Hi
We are coming over from England for a vacation in 2 weeks time, we are doing the Oasis, and then other things but we are going to be in San Fransisco on Saturday August 23rd, so thought we would do the Forbidden Island. Otto is going to meet up with us there, and just wondered who else was about to meet up for drink or two!! It would be great to meet some other TC'ers,as last time we didn't get chance, so let us know who's up for it!
Thanks and see you soon.
Sue and Dave.

View Profile of TIKIWAGON Send a personal message to TIKIWAGON  Email TIKIWAGON Goto the website of TIKIWAGON     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KuKu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-31 5:48 pm   Permalink

What time do you plan to meet? I'll just be getting back from vacation (San Diego County but gonna miss Oasis) Most NorCal Ohana will be recovering from Oasis but a weekend FI visit might be in order...

View Profile of KuKu Send a personal message to KuKu  Email KuKu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKIWAGON
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-31 10:39 pm   Permalink

Hi
We are driving to San Fransisco from Carson City on the Saturday morning, and are going to head straight to the hotel to get ready, so hopefully we will be there for 7.00 p.m. - 8.00 p.m; we don't have any other plans for the Saturday night so will just head straight down there after we are ready until they chuck us out!!
What times best for everyone?

[ This Message was edited by: TIKIWAGON 2008-07-31 22:40 ]

View Profile of TIKIWAGON Send a personal message to TIKIWAGON  Email TIKIWAGON Goto the website of TIKIWAGON     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-22 4:10 pm   Permalink

Aloha, Tikiwagon! Great meeting you guys at the Bali Hai.
Hey, I was wondering if there was any way you could extend your stay at Forbidden Island to include Sunday as well? Any other time I would love to hang out with you guys, but I have a previous commitment on Saturday evening, and there is no way I can get out of it. As an added bonus, Meshuggah Beach party will be performing at Forbidden Island on Sunday afternoon, and to make it even more enticing, I will make sure to grab a good spot or table, so we all will have a good place to see the show!

I hope you guys can make it on Sunday, because Meshuggah Beach Party at Forbidden Island is an experience not to be missed! But my apologies in advance if I can't meet with you guys when you come to visit an establishment practically in my back yard.

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-22 7:52 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tikiwagon! It's killing me, but it looks like I just can't swing it Saturday night. I second what Mai Tai says -- is there any way at all you can come out on Sunday? I really hope we can see you.

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-23 5:53 pm   Permalink

Chief Bartender and I were thinking of stopping by Forbidden Island on Sunday as well. Hope to see you all there.

View Profile of Brenda's Tiki Hut Send a personal message to Brenda's Tiki Hut  Email Brenda's Tiki Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation