FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Mainlanders to debut original exclusive tiki designs at Tiki Oasis!
Mainlanders to debut original exclusive tiki designs at Tiki Oasis!
flaskgrasper
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-08-04 6:25 pm   Permalink

Aloha Everyone- Just wanted to give a heads up to anyone who plans on attending Tiki Oasis this month. The Mainlanders Tropical Tikis booth will be debuting twelve of my new original tiki designs, and I wanted to invite everyone to stop by. I will also have a big selection of my custom painted barware on hand, so please stop by to check everything out!
Mahalo,
Chris Conaway

[ This Message was edited by: flaskgrasper 2008-08-05 23:54 ]

View Profile of flaskgrasper Send a personal message to flaskgrasper  Goto the website of flaskgrasper     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-08-04 7:36 pm   Permalink

Oooooh...those cocktail shakers are awesome. Look forward to seeing you at Oasis.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-04 9:13 pm   Permalink

Finally!

These Conways are freaking awesome!

I was drooling over them a couple weeks ago but told "no touchie!" lol!

Just wait till you all see'em in person. The squiggly moais are great fun as are the creepy-alien-kind-off-double-mouth-thing-a-ma-bob that I MUST OWN!!!!

Congrats on some fabulous fun stuff from yer pals @ Freaky Boutiki.

See you at Oasis!

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-04 9:59 pm   Permalink

YUK!

View Profile of Tiki Trav Send a personal message to Tiki Trav  Email Tiki Trav     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clysdalle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-05 1:10 pm   Permalink

um, I think I agree with Trav on this one...ewww

View Profile of Clysdalle Send a personal message to Clysdalle  Email Clysdalle Goto the website of Clysdalle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ron-tiki
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-08-05 1:25 pm   Permalink

martian tiki's!!!!!!

View Profile of ron-tiki Send a personal message to ron-tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-05 2:37 pm   Permalink

Pishaw I say! lol! This one's still my fave!

I'm guessing a Mainlander artist friend did some designs that were carved over seas with varying degrees of success. When I first saw these guys maybe only one multi-martian-mouth had been painted. I loved the carve and I thought the lime green was a perfect choice. I asked questions but it was all very hush hush.

While I am a little suprised he carried the pallette through the entire series, this isn't my artistic vision, it's Mr Conway's whoever he may be, and still deserves an "Oooooh" rather than an "Ewwwww" for effort.

Anybody know this fella?

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2008-08-05 2:49 pm   Permalink

Mainlanders just needs to strip off the colored paint and they'll be greatly improved.

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-05 3:42 pm   Permalink

tiki's with lipstick... whats next ?

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-05 5:07 pm   Permalink

These are painful to look at.

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clysdalle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-05 6:53 pm   Permalink

I still say ewwww...and I'm a person who appreciates departures from tradition and takes heat for it.

View Profile of Clysdalle Send a personal message to Clysdalle  Email Clysdalle Goto the website of Clysdalle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-05 6:55 pm   Permalink

I still say YUK! because they look like crap.

View Profile of Tiki Trav Send a personal message to Tiki Trav  Email Tiki Trav     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-05 9:50 pm   Permalink

HOLY CRIPES, I just realized that if these are all Bali knock-off Tikis, they're made of COCONUT PALM! These are all made of the King of Woods!

Dangit, Double Drag, Dudes!

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation