FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Lagoon Room Open House Aug 14-15
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Lagoon Room Open House Aug 14-15
Al-ii
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-05 07:36 am   Permalink

To all of you headed to Oasis, please feel free to stop by the Lagoon Room for a cocktail and some fellowship. I am Located a few minutes off the five freeway in Oceanside. It's a quick stop!! I'll post my number and a map later in the week. Who's in
Mahalo
Al

[ This Message was edited by: Al-ii 2008-08-05 08:13 ]

View Profile of Al-ii Send a personal message to Al-ii  Email Al-ii     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-05 11:57 am   Permalink

Happy to say I've been there and if I was going to TO, I'd stop by. Have a good one Al-ii.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-08-05 12:00 pm   Permalink

Count me and Corona Contessa in on this....just sent you a PM with some time options...whatever works, we will make it there somehow. Do we need to "slow for the cone zone?"

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-05 12:56 pm   Permalink

no one delivers hospitality like Al.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-05 1:13 pm   Permalink

Alii, is Thurs. afternoon around 5ish good for you?

you da best man,
good to see you still got the cone.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-05 2:13 pm   Permalink

Yup, coun't me in, I feel like I haven't seen you in ages!

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikibob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-05 6:05 pm   Permalink

Al-li ! ! !

I will be headed from LA to SD around mid-day and would love to stop in and see the new digs.

Tiki Bob

View Profile of tikibob Send a personal message to tikibob  Email tikibob Goto the website of tikibob     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hinano_Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-06 10:09 pm   Permalink

Brother Al!

Rugbymatt and I are in for Thurs! Will call you next week.

View Profile of Hinano_Paul Send a personal message to Hinano_Paul  Email Hinano_Paul Goto the website of Hinano_Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-07 08:40 am   Permalink

Chief Bartender and I would love to come by on our way to SD from LA on Thursday. Let us know what time is good for you in the afternoon. Boy, one week away. I can't wait!!!

View Profile of Brenda's Tiki Hut Send a personal message to Brenda's Tiki Hut  Email Brenda's Tiki Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Al-ii
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-07 10:05 pm   Permalink

Hey, thanks for the reply everyone, it will be great to see you all!!

Alan Knepper
615 Vine St
Oceanside CA
Call me with any questions see you next week.
Al

View Profile of Al-ii Send a personal message to Al-ii  Email Al-ii     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-07 10:24 pm   Permalink

Awesome directions Al! Can you take the time to give me a map from Hawaii replete with current storm patterns and wind speed predictions all in a 3-D stylee. Thanks in advance.

P.S. Have fun!!

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikitastic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-08 01:14 am   Permalink

Panda, KimtheCanuck and I are planning on dropping by mid-afternoon Thursday on our way to Oasis.

View Profile of Tikitastic Send a personal message to Tikitastic  Goto the website of Tikitastic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-08 01:20 am   Permalink

What a coincidence! Coco Loco and I are planning on stopping at the Lagoon Room Thursday afternoon as well, after making a pit stop at Tiki Farm. Much mahaloz to Al!

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikibob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-08 3:59 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-08-08 01:20, Mai Tai wrote:
What a coincidence! Coco Loco and I are planning on stopping at the Lagoon Room Thursday afternoon as well, after making a pit stop at Tiki Farm. Much mahaloz to Al!

is there anything particular going on at tiki farm?

tb

View Profile of tikibob Send a personal message to tikibob  Email tikibob Goto the website of tikibob     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-08 5:09 pm   Permalink

Not that I'm aware of, tikibob. We were just going to swing by since it's on our way down and they'll be open, to say hi to Holden, and check out Mugoomba (again! ). It makes a nice pit stop on the way to the Lagoon Room.

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation