FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Lagoon Room Open House Aug 14-15
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Lagoon Room Open House Aug 14-15
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-09 12:40 pm   Permalink

Al if all works out with work, I will come over with CheekyGirl and just take the train back in the evening. See you soon.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikibob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-09 3:59 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-08-08 17:09, Mai Tai wrote:
We were just going to swing by since it's on our way down . . . . It makes a nice pit stop on the way to the Lagoon Room.

Mai Tai,

What time (abouts) will you be at TF then Lagoon Room??

Tiki Bob

[ This Message was edited by: tikibob 2008-08-09 16:00 ]

View Profile of tikibob Send a personal message to tikibob  Email tikibob Goto the website of tikibob     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-11 12:07 am   Permalink

Tiki Bob, we'll probably head over to Tiki Farm somewhere in the 11am - 12 noon range. Probably won't stay there too long. Then we'll head out straight for the Lagoon Room, somewhere in the 1pm - 2pm range, maybe slightly longer. I want to head out from there to San Diego before the traffic gets bad, as we have 5:45pm dinner reservations at the Bali Hai.

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-11 11:58 am   Permalink

Looks like I'll be popping in on Thurs. 3:00 or 3:30ish. Right now my Element is a 2 seater, but there's a possibility that I will add 1 more seat, so I'll have room for 2 more, so if anyone wants to carpool and/or planning on visiting The Lagoon Room at the same time PM me.

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-13 12:57 am   Permalink

Al,
I will try to swing by around 4 ish,
but if I'm running late,
I unfortunately will have to miss ya.
but thanks for the open invite to all.
thats very cool of you.
always the best bro around.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr. Shocker
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-13 4:51 pm   Permalink

hey Al, Ikabod Rob Roy and I will be passing you around 12 or 1 if your going to be around that early

View Profile of Dr. Shocker Send a personal message to Dr. Shocker  Goto the website of Dr. Shocker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Al-ii
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-13 8:44 pm   Permalink

I'll be ready Shocker,
I hope to see you
Al

View Profile of Al-ii Send a personal message to Al-ii  Email Al-ii     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnnievelour
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-13 10:39 pm   Permalink

We won't be able to make it this time. I was looking forward to having whatever drink has the Electrasol in it.

The Velours

View Profile of johnnievelour Send a personal message to johnnievelour  Email johnnievelour Goto the website of johnnievelour     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-08-13 11:37 pm   Permalink

Corona Contessa, me and my Mom snuck by today and what an awesome time we had. Al has a wonderful place and great collection. His bartender and hosting skills are over the top. UDAMANAL!!!!

See ya again when we head north dude.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-14 08:19 am   Permalink

Al,
Chief Bartender and I should be by around noon or 1pm. Looking forward to it! Oh, and Vampiress always beats me to the punch, especially when it's rum punch!
Brenda

View Profile of Brenda's Tiki Hut Send a personal message to Brenda's Tiki Hut  Email Brenda's Tiki Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-08-14 2:27 pm   Permalink

Needless to say, after consuming mucho rum at Al's, then we ended up at the Hanalei bar drinking more rum. Corona Contessa got too rumified and the bar-tender cut her off....we will be getting her some Coronas for the crawl....NO MORE RUM for that brawd!!!!

We were Scorpion Bowl Virgins until Al forced us to slurp down that flaming baby. Kudos to Al for bringing us out of the dark ages...and contributing to our hang-overs. Thank you Al-ka Seltzer.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-14 3:32 pm   Permalink

We're at the Lagoon room right now!!!. Al, not only are you a gentleman and a scholar, you are one fantastic host. See everyone in San Diego in just a bit!

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-08-17 4:36 pm   Permalink

Thanks for your Hospitality Al-ii

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2008-08-17 21:48 ]

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki leki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-08-17 5:47 pm   Permalink

Al-ii Those smoking drinks look insane !!! WOW!

View Profile of tiki leki Send a personal message to tiki leki  Email tiki leki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-17 6:07 pm   Permalink

Hey Al, did you show the ladies your tattoed long dong?

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation