FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts thor shrunken head special sale!! first three to contact me!! pick up at oasis!!
thor shrunken head special sale!! first three to contact me!! pick up at oasis!!
THOR's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-05 08:58 am   Permalink

Aloha ALL!!

Ok..this something I haven't done before but am helping a fellow artist with expenses to get their business started and am donating the sales to them. As most of you know..I do the very real looking, hand crafted Shrunken heads. I made about 12 last year for Oasis and all sold pretty fast. I have also done a bunch per request this past year for some fellow TC's. Look at the other Thor shrunken head threads here to see photos of the quality I am offering. Crazy Al and Tiki Ray and VampiressRN are but a few that can vouch for the quality and worth price wise.

I have been selling these for $300.00 ea. They are museum quality and VERY realistic. I will bring at least 10 to Oasis next week. Ok..here's the deal. I would like to pre-sell three before friday at this ONE TIME price of $250.00 ea. All will be at least $300.00 at Oasis. I will allow the three buyers to have first choice out of all the ones I bring to Oasis. They will all be the same quality as the ones pictured here last year. Again..I can't do this after this week. I need to get my proceeds from this sale to my fiend who needs the funds by early next week when I am gone to Oasis. Anyways...there's the gig!! Let me know ASAP if you are interested..first three to resond on this thread and can send a check out this week win.

Otherwise..See ya at Oasis with lot's of fun stuff!!!!

[ This Message was edited by: THOR's 2008-08-05 09:11 ]

View Profile of THOR's Send a personal message to THOR's  Email THOR's Goto the website of THOR's     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Iniquitiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-08-05 09:22 am   Permalink

Thor,

I would like to help out and purchase a shrunken head. However, I won't be making it to Oasis.

If possible, I could send the check and have somebody I know going to Oasis pick up the head.

If not possible, I understand.

Ron (Iniquitiki)

View Profile of Iniquitiki Send a personal message to Iniquitiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiG
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-05 09:25 am   Permalink

Hi Tom,
Greg Reyes here. I'm interested. Please check your personal messages for my response. Thanks.

tiki since '67!

View Profile of TikiG Send a personal message to TikiG  Email TikiG     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
THOR's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-05 09:32 am   Permalink

Iniquitiki! That is fine. Just let whoever is picking up the head to come see us early in the week to reserve the head. We have a double suite by the corridor entrance on the pool level. Looks like two down..one to go!

[ This Message was edited by: THOR's 2008-08-05 09:36 ]

View Profile of THOR's Send a personal message to THOR's  Email THOR's Goto the website of THOR's     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
THOR's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-06 1:02 pm   Permalink

I have one head left in this sale.. I am willing to sell thi slast one for $225.00 if claimed by tomorrow...only reason being I need to get the proceeds out to reach the recipient by Monday. I will pull this offer Friday Morning and cover the balance on my own if there is no interest.. I will have about 10-12 at Oasis minus the two sold here yesterday starting at $300.00. See ya at Oasis!!

[ This Message was edited by: THOR's 2008-08-06 13:04 ]

TikiG
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-06 1:15 pm   Permalink

Tom,
Hey! I see you edited the price before I could respond!! I was going to snap the last one up at $125.00 but I'll pass at $225 which is still a deal for somebody out there..Good Luck - hope you sell the last one soon! Greg

View Profile of TikiG Send a personal message to TikiG  Email TikiG     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
THOR's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-06 3:59 pm   Permalink

LOL!! Sorry TG!! I fixed that typo pretty fast!! $225.00 is a steal..but 125.00 would be not worth the materials I make em with !! lol Enjoy your other head though!! Start thinking of a name!

[ This Message was edited by: thor's 2008-08-06 17:09 ]

Tikitastic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-07 11:34 am   Permalink

I am interested in the last shrunken head for $225. Please check your PM.

Thanks!

View Profile of Tikitastic Send a personal message to Tikitastic  Goto the website of Tikitastic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
THOR's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-07 6:30 pm   Permalink

OK Tikitastic.. It's Yours. I will check my PM's now. Will you be at Oasis or having someone pick it up??? Congrats!! These are AWESOME!

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation