FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Zombie-A-Go-Go...the VampTiki/Corona Contessa Oasis Room Crawl Extravaganza (Room 1626)
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Zombie-A-Go-Go...the VampTiki/Corona Contessa Oasis Room Crawl Extravaganza (Room 1626)
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-08-06 06:08 am   Permalink

BE THERE OR BE DEAD!!! ROOM 1626

[ This Message was edited by: VampiressRN 2008-08-13 23:10 ]

[ This Message was edited by: VampiressRN 2008-08-14 09:10 ]

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-08-06 09:47 am   Permalink

Wow Wow Wow, are you kidding we wouldn't miss this. We will be there on Wednesday and looking forward to hooking up with you and Sandy, hugs, Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
alohacurrent
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-06 1:20 pm   Permalink

Awesome! can't wait for the party to get started-one more week.

Is Sandy gonna do her zombie dance

View Profile of alohacurrent Send a personal message to alohacurrent  Email alohacurrent     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-08-06 3:23 pm   Permalink

SWEET! See you there.

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Corona Contessa
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-08-06 4:25 pm   Permalink

Beware my friends for all who do not know that I am from Cajun decent and am all familiar with voodoo curses.

View Profile of Corona Contessa Send a personal message to Corona Contessa  Email Corona Contessa     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
moondog426
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-06 7:11 pm   Permalink

Marlene knows how to throw a party....ANYWHERE!!!!

we are going to need pictures!!!!!!

View Profile of moondog426 Send a personal message to moondog426  Email moondog426     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-07 08:45 am   Permalink

Oh, we are so in! I love the police tape. I already predict Sandy (Corona Contessa) did it. She's always the culprit.

View Profile of Brenda's Tiki Hut Send a personal message to Brenda's Tiki Hut  Email Brenda's Tiki Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Corona Contessa
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-08-07 09:48 am   Permalink

Oh Bren, as much as I would like to take credit for the police picture I cannot. The Vamp was the creative one I am just the bad girl. As Sean has shared with everyone in the Capital.

View Profile of Corona Contessa Send a personal message to Corona Contessa  Email Corona Contessa     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chief Bartender
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-07 11:51 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-08-07 09:48, Corona Contessa wrote:
Oh Bren, as much as I would like to take credit for the police picture I cannot. The Vamp was the creative one I am just the bad girl. As Sean has shared with everyone in the Capital.

And surrounding areas.

View Profile of Chief Bartender Send a personal message to Chief Bartender  Email Chief Bartender     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-08-07 12:04 pm   Permalink

That Cajun does get around!!!

I am planning to make it to several Room Crawls, but with my bad back, won't make them all. I wish all my fellow host and hostesses a wicked turn-out, evil fun, and ghastly camaraderie...plus there is that drinking thing. Maybe Corona Contessa can secure some swag for me if I don't make it to your room...but don't give her rum as she won't remember a thang!!!

[ This Message was edited by: VampiressRN 2008-08-07 13:06 ]

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiwinebear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-07 1:13 pm   Permalink

You ladies are lucky to have the early spot on Friday. Once you pour up your brews and host for a bit, you will be free to run around and drink and enjoy all the other crawl rooms. We will be close behind you with the next wave. I will do my best to come by and say aloha before we open our door. But leave the undead behind!

Good Luck! See ya soon!

Myke

View Profile of tikiwinebear Send a personal message to tikiwinebear  Email tikiwinebear     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-08-07 2:23 pm   Permalink

Good point Myke.....we will leave our decor up through Saturday....you know how Zombies are....they check in...but they don't check out. Looking forward to your extravaganza!!!

VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-08-13 11:11 pm   Permalink

ROOM 1626

ravenne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-13 11:20 pm   Permalink

w00t! rad! i finally gets to meet Vampy!

can't wait

View Profile of ravenne Send a personal message to ravenne      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-08-15 08:14 am   Permalink

Crawlers one-and-all....come on by today/Friday (1pm to 3pm)...and get your lei of death while serenaded by the Mai Kai Gents, then grab a Zombini cocktail, steal a swag shopping bag for all your Zombie and Voodoo trinkets, see the fabulous VampTiki by 4WDtiki-she is awesome, avoid the Zombies-they just won't die, and gawk in horror at the Rob Zombie Bloody Dismemberment Bathroom.

SEE YA AT ROOM 1626

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation