[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace Heather Watts Velvet Tshirt at Oasis
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Heather Watts Velvet Tshirt at Oasis
biffachu
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-08-09 11:03 am   Permalink

Hey just wanted everyone to know that Team Tiki Tees will be doing another shirt in time for Oasis.
We will have Guys Tees and Girls Tanks. The design will have metallic foil on the hi-lites of the painting on front,
and a foil neck print also. There will also be a custom bar coaster hang tag with her art on it. I believe the shirts will be $20

Also Doug will be selling the first shirt we did for Tiki Caliente

Here's a sample of the art...

View Profile of biffachu Send a personal message to biffachu  Email biffachu Goto the website of biffachu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-09 1:55 pm   Permalink

Please reserve an XXL for me, I love Heather's black velvets. And after the Oasis I am going on a job to Russia, so black will be good to wear in that climate

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Travellin' Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-09 3:01 pm   Permalink

Biff!!!!! These turned out SO Great. Kudos to Team Tiki! Nice work!

View Profile of Travellin' Tiki Send a personal message to Travellin' Tiki  Email Travellin' Tiki Goto the website of Travellin' Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikitastic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-10 11:11 pm   Permalink

Very cool looking shirt!!!! If you are making any 3XL or 4XL I'd like to reserve one.

View Profile of Tikitastic Send a personal message to Tikitastic  Goto the website of Tikitastic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Howland
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-11 08:38 am   Permalink

Awesome! Are these only going to be available @ Oasis?

View Profile of Howland Send a personal message to Howland  Email Howland     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-08-11 08:53 am   Permalink

WooHoo! Once again your tees turned out Tiki-rrific!!

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BigToe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-11 10:57 am   Permalink

just so amazing...cant wait to meet u and fawn all over ur artistic genius!!!

alohas, tom

View Profile of BigToe Send a personal message to BigToe  Email BigToe Goto the website of BigToe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-11 11:40 am   Permalink

great collaboration Biff and Heather.

looks great!!!!

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
biffachu
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-08-11 11:48 am   Permalink

Yes they will be available after Oasis if we don't run out, but if they do we will probably do another run of them. We plan on releasing a line of around 4 pieces for all the artist involved. We are in the process of getting a website/shopping cart up that the artist can link to his or her site. Will keep you updated as it progresses. I will post pics of the printing process again within the next day or so.

[ This Message was edited by: biffachu 2008-08-11 11:49 ]

View Profile of biffachu Send a personal message to biffachu  Email biffachu Goto the website of biffachu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Howland
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-19 2:50 pm   Permalink

Any news on acquiring one (or more) of these gems of topnotch artikitistic tee shirt goodness?

The Curse of Howland Island

View Profile of Howland Send a personal message to Howland  Email Howland     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
heelgrinder
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-19 3:15 pm   Permalink

i would love a girly tee!!! keep us posted~!

View Profile of heelgrinder Send a personal message to heelgrinder  Email heelgrinder Goto the website of heelgrinder     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-19 5:24 pm   Permalink

I just had to get one of these shirts at Oasis... One of the highest quality shirt prints I have ever seen. NICE.

View Profile of Tiki Trav Send a personal message to Tiki Trav  Email Tiki Trav     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Daves Not Home
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-20 11:23 am   Permalink

There's no way pics could ever show how amazing these shirts look in person. The foil printing is nuts. If you didnt get one at Oasis, order one NOW! They're are friggin awesome!

View Profile of Daves Not Home Send a personal message to Daves Not Home  Goto the website of Daves Not Home     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bananabobs
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-20 10:26 pm   Permalink

Need one, want one, have to have one...HOW?

View Profile of bananabobs Send a personal message to bananabobs      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pdrake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-20 10:42 pm   Permalink

wouldn't know. i didn't even get one.

View Profile of pdrake Send a personal message to pdrake  Email pdrake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation