[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Woofmutt Stuff & Junk Like That
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Woofmutt Stuff & Junk Like That
4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-30 10:37 am   Permalink

Ditto on the aged look of many of your pieces. I'm a fan!

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
virani
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-30 11:02 am   Permalink

Really nice. I love what you did of the found painting, and the foam art looks really great too.

View Profile of virani Send a personal message to virani  Goto the website of virani     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-03 12:47 pm   Permalink

I finally got around to grabbing some decent pics of an old piece. The Green Monkey was done for my friend Cookie's home "lounge" The Green Monkey Room.*

These days I don't put fezzes on stuff and really really try to avoid using cigarettes because both are too easy a prop to reach for when making an image or object. Though it'd be amusing there'd be no real skill or challenge in putting a fez and a cigarette on a fire hydrant. (Maybe a little challenge with the cigarette...Where exactly is a fire hydrant's mouth?)

But these are just cartoon pop decorative pieces so why the hell should I even give a damn?

Good argument. I was obviously over thinking the issue. Fezzes and cigarettes for everyone!

I'm off to dress up the fire hydrant on the corner.

* The lounge is named for some green ceramic monkeys I put in there. It has an upscale lowbrow tropical vibe. Tiki mugs live there.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-03 1:43 pm   Permalink

In other not so news...
Here's some paper stuff I recently got scanned. These sorts of things I do while watching TV or while I should be doing other stuff. Some of it's half assed, some of it's pert near fully assed. The stuff here is some of the Tiki type stuff and others that could be wedged in at the edge of the tiki bar. I have a pile of other images over on the Facebook.

Some envelopes which I drawed on a couple years ago. (I like drawing big teeth tikis and get all giddy and light headed when I hear bitching about big teeth tikis.)

These were addressed and never sent for lack of something to put into them. (I think I'll fill 'em with potpourri and finally get them in the mail.)

A couple postcards which will soon sail for exotic mailboxes...

A drawing with no purpose. The mask the kid is wearing is NOT Tiki.

Speaking of things NOT Tiki, here's some skulls. Admittedly skulls are typical and easy and have been overdone since Year 1. But I've been drawing them since I was a kid because it's fun to draw skulls! These drawings are a year and a few more years old and are 8 1/2x11.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-03 3:07 pm   Permalink

I hope I get a WoofMutt Stuff and Junk doodled big tooth tiki envelope with potpourii in the mail.

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-03 3:49 pm   Permalink

Nice stuff Woofmutt!!! BTW skulls kick ass even though they have been done to death!!

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-03 5:03 pm   Permalink

You're a man of MANY different talents,Woofie!
That bottom tiki on the tiki grouping is pretty durn cool!

www.kinnyruzic.com Art Blogs Wishes Fulfilled!
I'm on Facebook too! under my real name Ken Ruzic
Yeeeeeeeah!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-01-03 5:37 pm   Permalink

YEEEEEHAAAAAAWWWW!!!! Woofart (not to be confused with woofarted) My fav is the suave tiki guy first grouping upper left.

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-04 03:34 am   Permalink

I think I like the fish the best.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-04 08:30 am   Permalink

Simple yet well executed and interesting. You are a man of many talents.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-04 08:55 am   Permalink

I really like all your carved foam pieces.

Who knew under all those long winded posts about nothing that there was some talent up in there too

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation