FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events *** Tikiyaki Orchestra & Squid Tiki Mug/Art Retrospective at KONA - Sept. 20 ***
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 )
*** Tikiyaki Orchestra & Squid Tiki Mug/Art Retrospective at KONA - Sept. 20 ***
tiki-a-fair
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-29 12:16 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-09-26 16:27, congawa wrote:
Tiki-a-fair, I guess I should take this opportunity to chime in on one other show that you and Hillbilly Jeff have coming up: a week from this Sunday Oct. 5 -- my country outfit (The Henpeckers) are playing (along with 3 other great bands) and we are looking forward to it! We don't have any exotica oriented material in this particular ensemble, but we do have one drinking song which references whiskey but might need to be changed to rum for the occasion!

As mentioned earlier, my wife and I had a blast at last Saturday's soiree, and again mucho kudos to Squid! In addition to the cornucopian (the spell check doesn't like that word but it needs to be one!) display of music, mugs and libations inside the mugs, it was--as always--great meeting a few more people, and a special treat to catch up on things with my old apartment manager/ex-bandmate/pal-for-life Jeff Utterback, who I hadn't seen in far too long.

I havent forgotten about you, I just havent posted them here yet, but I will today. I was waiting for it to get closer to October. I know Jeff is looking forward to having you. I wont be able to make it though, Which I am bummed about. I hope you have a grand time though.

View Profile of tiki-a-fair Send a personal message to tiki-a-fair      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BigToe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-17 10:27 am   Permalink

dammit. i don't even remember this bizarre transformation!!!

View Profile of BigToe Send a personal message to BigToe  Email BigToe Goto the website of BigToe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation