FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Seattle International Tiki Day(s) 2008 ~ Pictures
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Seattle International Tiki Day(s) 2008 ~ Pictures
Duke Normando

Posted: 2008-08-20 11:02 am   Permalink

International Tiki Day was the perfect excuse(not that I need an excuse)to set sail to Seattle for a bit o'grog and socialization. I am thankful that you all are comfortable around us Canucks. As one who leaves caution to more responsible individuals, I'm happy there was no talk of moon-worship etc. although I recall a long speculative discussion concerning the birth of christianity at the Monkey Skull Voodoo Lounge when all I wanted was to pass-out on the couch. My sincere thanks to everyone at the afore mentioned Monkey Skull Voodoo Lounge and the Rongorongo Room, and the fine folks who manufacture rhum, and the Tiki gods ... for keeping me out of jail and the papers. Now, could someone please explain to the Duchess how I ended-up 9 days later at the Kicking Horse Saloon in Nowhere Montana.

View Profile of Duke Normando Send a personal message to Duke Normando  Email Duke Normando     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation