FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Bali Hai Thursday night question
Bali Hai Thursday night question
catmomma
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-13 09:42 am   Permalink

Is the entertainment open for non T.O. people? I ask because I have reservations for 4 people at 5:30 for dinner. 3 of us are T.O. people and one is a tag along for dinner. I am hoping she can come downstairs and enjoy the show that evening.

View Profile of catmomma Send a personal message to catmomma  Goto the website of catmomma ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-13 11:59 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-08-13 09:42, catmomma wrote:
Is the entertainment open for non T.O. people?... 3 of us are T.O. people and one is a tag along for dinner. I am hoping she can come downstairs and enjoy the show that evening.

No sweat Cat! This is San Diego, which is Spanish for "Saint of Inclusion"! How can we expect to the ripples to expand if we don't enlarge the pool? lol!

Seems like there will be a cash bar sponsored by Tommy Bahama Rhum so as long as she doesn't try to buy a Mr Bali Hai w/ Canadian money I think she'll be OK.

(Seriously though if anybody asks tell them she's with Kinny.)

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ravenne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-13 12:01 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-08-13 11:59, hodadhank wrote:
Quote:

Is the entertainment open for non T.O. people?... 3 of us are T.O. people and one is a tag along for dinner. I am hoping she can come downstairs and enjoy the show that evening.

(Seriously though if anybody asks tell them she's with Kinny.)

Kinny? LLT?

he isn't even going!

she'll look real bad if she does that

View Profile of ravenne Send a personal message to ravenne      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
catmomma
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-13 12:01 pm   Permalink

Awesome!

I am hoping one night at the Bali Hai with all of us will convert her to coming to T.O. in the future. This year I have converted 5 others to join us this year but this one friend is still hesitant.

Glad she can join the fun

View Profile of catmomma Send a personal message to catmomma  Goto the website of catmomma ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2008-08-13 12:12 pm   Permalink

Quote:

Is the entertainment open for non T.O. people? I ask because I have reservations for 4 people at 5:30 for dinner. 3 of us are T.O. people and one is a tag along for dinner. I am hoping she can come downstairs and enjoy the show that evening.

In 2006 you needed a Tiki Oasis wristband to enter the downstairs entertainment at the Bali Hai. Is it different this time?

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-08-13 12:15 pm   Permalink

Direct from The Tiki Oasis Website:

Kick off the weekend on Thursday with a pre-party at the historic Bali Hai restaurant on Shelter Island. Don't miss this wonderful opportunity to "Meet and Greet" other Tiki enthusiasts and plan your Tiki Oasis calendar for the weekend. Live entertainment provided as well as DJ's spinning vintage vinyl. Remember to make early dinner reservations at the Bali Hai restaurant. There is plenty of free parking at the Bali Hai but we recommend carpooling in taxis or hopping the WhereTours bus.

**This event is FREE and Open to The Public.**

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kinikilu
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-08-13 8:05 pm   Permalink

[/quote]

No sweat Cat! This is San Diego, which is Spanish for "Saint of Inclusion"! How can we expect to the ripples to expand if we don't enlarge the pool? lol!

[/quote]

"Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina." Ron Burgundy

View Profile of kinikilu Send a personal message to kinikilu  Email kinikilu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation