FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Need hi resolution photo of Easter Island moais as seen from a distance for a rain effect window
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Need hi resolution photo of Easter Island moais as seen from a distance for a rain effect window
dangergirl299
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-08-28 10:14 am   Permalink

Once you have it figured out, I am interested in hiring you to do one for my new tiki lounge room.
I just bought a house and the Sellers conveniently left me a finished room in the garage...

View Profile of dangergirl299 Send a personal message to dangergirl299  Email dangergirl299 Goto the website of dangergirl299     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-12 7:36 pm   Permalink

Any progress?????

View Profile of Tiki Trav Send a personal message to Tiki Trav  Email Tiki Trav     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-12 11:37 pm   Permalink

Unfortunately, no. I'm still waiting on my friend to come in with the quotes. Printing onto a clear vinyl sheet or directly onto sheet plastic isn't in their department, so I'm waiting to hear when they found out what their special pricing will be. I should have an answer hopefully this Sunday at the Forbidden Island Parking Lot Sale, so stay tuned!

(Boris, insert witty rhetorical remark here).

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-18 4:17 pm   Permalink

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-21 5:06 pm   Permalink

Go ahead and yukk it up, but I think it's coming along nicely.

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-05 1:43 pm   Permalink

The Rain Window Project's Two Year Anniversary is coming up.

I guess I better get you something nice.

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-12 9:34 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-07-11 16:03, Mai Tai wrote:
Hopefully I'll have them refinished and installed in the ol' home bar, next to Boris' rain window effect, by the end of the summer.

Well the Three Year Anniversary of the original post is coming up!

End of the Summer you say? Hmm, I notice you didn't say which year? Did you mean 2011?

If so I'll give you until the end of the year (That's 2011) and how about each week after the new year that you don't have it done you'll owe me a dollar? On the plus side for each week you come in before 1/1/2012 I'll give you Five dollars. Sound Like fun?

The rules are it has to be the working self contained rain window you described 3 years ago and not Hanford outside spraying the windows with a garden hose.

Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-26 6:43 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-07-12 21:34, Bora Boris wrote:
...I'll give you until the end of the year (That's 2011) and how about each week after the new year that you don't have it done you'll owe me a dollar? On the plus side for each week you come in before 1/1/2012 I'll give you Five dollars. Sound Like fun?

The rules are it has to be the working self contained rain window you described 3 years ago and not Hanford outside spraying the windows with a garden hose.

Hmmmmm... Okay, Boris, I accept this challenge! Heh, heh, against my better judgement, IT'S ON!!!

Bora Boris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-26 7:01 pm   Permalink

Starting now!

Bora Boris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-24 06:02 am   Permalink

tikilongbeach
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-24 08:11 am   Permalink

You can add me to the list of mere mortals that are trying to recreate something they saw at Disneyland. I want to make a sinking shipwreck in a bottle like in Trader Sam's. Start laughing, because it needs to be in an apartment friendly size.
If I accomplish that then I want to try to make an erupting volcano like they have too.

View Profile of tikilongbeach Send a personal message to tikilongbeach      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-30 02:37 am   Permalink

Yay for non-existent rain window birthdays!!!

Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-24 5:21 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-07-26 18:43, Mai Tai wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-07-12 21:34, Bora Boris wrote:
...I'll give you until the end of the year (That's 2011) and how about each week after the new year that you don't have it done you'll owe me a dollar? On the plus side for each week you come in before 1/1/2012 I'll give you Five dollars. Sound Like fun?

Hmmmmm... Okay, Boris, I accept this challenge! Heh, heh, against my better judgement, IT'S ON!!!

Boris,
Care to revamp this bet? Say, strike some new terms?

Bora Boris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-29 8:35 pm   Permalink

Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-30 08:08 am   Permalink

Hey! I am working on a rain window now! Got a rope of misters from the hardware store and need to install soon...

Announcing Swank Pad and Crazy Al's Molokai Maiden!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation