FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Creating Tiki » » Other Crafts » » MadDog Mike's Platterful of Pupule-Burnin' Down the House!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 Next Page )
MadDog Mike's Platterful of Pupule-Burnin' Down the House!
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-09-06 6:24 pm   Permalink

Wendy, Dale, and Professor - Thank you for the encouragement. I'm still not happy with it but some day I will try again
By the way, next Wednesday (9/12) is National Day of Encouragement; how about a call or card of encouragement to someone you know who needs it.

Wendy, here's a picture of me drawing a fly

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-09-06 11:16 pm   Permalink

My favorite photo of you. Tator Tot is even cuter. Did you show this photo to goober? Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-09-07 7:26 pm   Permalink

Made a rum runner
Sat down to check out TC
Clicked on your post
Almost spilled my drink
Dang u mike

U 1 funny mo-fo

[ This Message was edited by: hang10tiki 2012-09-07 19:26 ]

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-09-07 7:54 pm   Permalink

BadDogSpike Pops the Question
Part 1

MadDogMike’s cousin BadDogSpike lives in Woodrose Corners Kentucky. Don’t look it up on that map thing on yer phone. It ain’t that big a place, they can’t afford a real Town Name, but it’s just down the road from Virgin Gulch, which used to be called Cherry Valley everybody knows that but they don’t call it that no more since BadDog can remember. BadDog ain’t so bad of a guy, he’s into environmental recycling, meaning he takes all the oil they drain out of the engines down at Oliver’s Gas Station and Oliver gives him 25 cents to get rid of it. He has a couple of places he dumps the oil, like East Lake or that patch of mud down beside the power station or sometimes he just dumps it in Mrs. Farnswallow’s stinker out back, which makes it smell real nice for a few days so Mrs. Farnswallow don’t mind.

Which is all off the topic, the topic of which is BadDogSpike’s new girlfriend Helen. Helen’s a real beaut, she still got all her teeth and she takes a bath once a week like a good girl and she knows right from wrong and so when she gets up each morning next to BadDog she tries not to wake him cause she knows how men are, you know? And BadDog knows what a catch she is, and now that he’s caught her he ain’t throwing her back no how, no way.

No matter how quiet Helen was every morning, it didn’t matter anyway. Cause BadDog had a big rooster that woke him up at sunrise every single morning and that was the one most annoying thing in his whole life. Except for that big cock his life was peaches and cream and chocolate on Sunday. That cock bothered him in the morning. Helen tried everything she knew, holding it real firm, stroking it’s head, cozying up next to it and talking real purty to it, but it went off every morning as soon as the sun popped up, up popped that cock too and BadDog, Helen, God, the Minister or the Devil couldn’t do nothing about it no way.

Seemed to me like that cock liked Helen a whole lot and did everything it could to get in her way as soon as it could see around the place each day.

That cock bothered BagDogSpike. And him being almost 16 years old now and Helen almost 14 he figured it was time to stand up like a real man now and do something about it. It got him thinking. He thought about how much he liked Helen and how he didn’t want her to get away from him. He thought about a family he’d like to have some day. He thought about his future. He thought about his cock. And the more he thought about that cock the more it frustrated him.

He finally decided that it was time to pop THE BIG QUESTION to Helen. That would solve everything, see. He knew Helen wanted to just as bad as he did, and if he put the question to her right up front she’d say yes and then she’d be happy and he’d be happier and it would be all fresh honey and new mown hay every day, just like at the movies at the end.

Besides, it had been almost three weeks since he’d been dating her and it was past time to ask. He decided to ask her Sunday morning so they could be happy all day Sunday and go to church later then have a big dinner and do nothing till the fireflies went home, except maybe stroll down to Oliver’s and get a few orange sodas out of the machine and drink them down real cold while listening to Moot Parnow play guitar on the back porch which is pretty much as good a day as BadDog could think of or me either.

So BadDog smiled that Sunday morning when the cock crowed. He looked at it kind of fond like, then he got up and washed his face and put on his best shirt and pants, then jumped back in bed and rolled Helen over so she was looking right up at his smiling face when he told her all gentle like,

“Helen, you and me gotta come to an understanding. You is the only girl for me and I hope you feel the same in your heart cause you is the only person on this whole ball of dirt that I’d ask the Big Question of. You is my sweetheart. You is pure and pretty and young and happy and I want to make you even happier. You is talented too. You know how to handle my cock every morning. And thinking about that cock every day, thinking and looking at my cock got me to realizing we is at a point in our lives that we can’t ignore that cock. We gotta do something about it.

So here’s my question,
Helen, please,
Would you pluck my cock?”

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-09-08 08:05 am   Permalink

Wendy & John - glad I could make you smile
You are BAD Cammo

For those of you who missed it, Cam used to post a
multi-part ghost story every year at Halloween and torture use by leaving us hanging at the end of each installment. Maybe with a little encouragement we can get him to do another this year

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-09-08 8:22 pm   Permalink

My mold making skills don't seem to be getting any better with experience. I think the mold I'm making now will be my ugliest yet! I started with a styrofoam Halloween skull that I modified some with clay, I'm going to try making a few Pele's Skull mugs with a dry ice chamber and an Oakland Raiders mug for a friend. I'm pouring the mold vertically instead of horizontally which I think was a big mistake. I'll probably end up with some bubbles in the eye sockets but that won't matter as I'll cut the sockets out. But my big problem is that I can't reach around the master to make the clay dam like I should.

But the real reason I'm posting this is to show
BeezleBug's mold box technique in case you missed it. The mold box I had previously used required clamps and was a pain in the butt. It was hard to get everything lined up and impossible to flip the box over to pour the other side.

BeezleBug used metal corner braces to hold the box together. They are screwed into the top of the mold box and just slide along the sides to make adjustable length and width. I couldn't see if he used brackets on the bottom too but I went ahead and added those (total of 8 brackets) I also screwed the brackets into the sides of the mold box, I'll just remove those few screws before disassembling the mold box and the holes won't affect further uses

Before I go to bed I'll have it fully encased in plaster. In the morning I'll find out if I made a servicable mold or if I just wasted an evening and made a huge mess in my kitchen for nothing!

Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-09-08 9:12 pm   Permalink

I saw you and your gun mug all over my first trip to tiki o!

View Profile of Hale Tiki Send a personal message to Hale Tiki  Email Hale Tiki Goto the website of Hale Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-09-08 9:28 pm   Permalink

I never thought mold making could be so entertaining. I can't wait until the end of the story! I would never make a mold in my kitchen. Buzzy carves in his living room and you trying to out do him? Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2012-09-08 9:41 pm   Permalink

That watercolor is nice...I love watching your fun with clay.

Cammo....USOCRAZY!!!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-09-09 08:51 am   Permalink

HaleTiki - sorry I missed you at Tiki Oasis! I post pictures of myself because it gives others a laugh. But it also makes me recognizable. I met several people at Tiki Oasis who I hadn't previously met because they said "Hey, you're MadDogMike aren't you!" I'm not much of a drinker or a buyer, I go to those events to visit with old friends and to meet new ones. So if you see me, introduce yourself

Wendy - every since I joined TC I've been trying (without success) to "out-Buzzy" Buzzy. He's a character, a great artist, and a heckofa guy.

Marlene - thank you Brace yourself, it looks like that was only Part 1 of Cammo's story

Well I got the kitchen mess mostly cleaned up and I split that mold apart. The Mold Maker's Guild Hall of SHAME called this morning and want to induct my mold It looks like it will work. Fortunately, I won't cast a lot of them and I don't mind doing a bunch of cleanup, so look for some skull projects to come.

The good news is that the BeezleBug mold box method worked really well. It's easier to adjust the size and to get everything square. It also takes up a lot less space once it's broken down (old box with clamps on the bottom)

[ This Message was edited by: MadDogMike 2012-09-09 08:54 ]

Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-09-09 10:49 am   Permalink

I have to apologize for the previous post - someone actually hacked into my TC account and has been writing really nasty dirty stories under my name. I've been out of town for the last few days and didn't catch it, sorry again. This is really out of line with the general mood and intent here at Tiki Central, which is to promote and recognize the mid-century Polynesian art movement that was such a creative force worldwide.

I have changed my password and intend to change it once a month from now on.

Great looking molds, Mike! You have almost out-Buzzied Buzzy! Extremely well done and I am ashamed to have been the 'fly' on your thread!

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-09-09 12:44 pm   Permalink

Sorry about that hacking things Cam. At least this was a harmless joke. Hopefully they didn't hack into your email account also and send Communist manifestos to the House Committee on Un-American Activities Committee, that sort of thing can be hard to recover from!

And I will never be able to out-Buzzy Buzzy!

Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-09-09 7:33 pm   Permalink

Helen Confesses
Part 2

Now BadDog was expecting Helen to jump up and down on the bed smiling fit to burst and squealing “Yes! Yes! I thought you’d never ask BadDog! I’ve wanted to pluck your cock ever since I first met it! I didn’t want to say anything cause it’s your cock but sure is as sure does, boy oh boy I want to pluck your cock right now! I’m excited and ready! Lets start plucking!”

Nope, that isn’t what she said at all.

In fact, she didn’t even look so happy about it. She looked sort of shy and sad for a second. Then she looked up and tried to smile and said,
“I guess I’ll pluck your cock if you really want me to.”

Now that kind of bothered BadDog. If it was him being asked to pluck somebody’s cock he’d be right happy to tear into it right there, stand back, hooooYEAH, where’s that cock, lemme at it! Heck O’Nelly, his whole family would jump right in, Mama Grace, Aunt Parsnip, Uncle George and even old Granny Sally, they’d be shoving each other out of the way for first chance to pluck a cock! But here was Helen who he knew from personal experience she knew a lot about cocks and here she was shying away! What it was was that it don’t make no sense.

“But... Helen, I thought you’d want to pluck it! I thought you’d be all fired up and happy to pluck it all day if you had the chance! It’s a big cock, just right for plucking! What you so shy for?”

“I ain’t shy with cocks, just with plucking them for my men. I don’t know if I want to talk about it, it’s just a funny thing with me. All my sisters do it, but with me, well...”

BadDog nodded his head, smiling, cause he knew from personal experience that every single one of Helen’s sisters were experts in plucking cocks, even that ugly one that was in the barn fire when she was nine. Must run in the family, and BadDog started thinking about Helen’s mom and YUP she sure did look like she knew her way around a cock too, heck she was a strong lady, she could probably do three of four cocks at once and clean it all up before dinner!

“But Helen,” BadDog butted in, there’s nothing to it! Every girl does it, and lots of boys too!” BadDog thought about his cousin in New York City, “Some boys do it a LOT! Nothin’ wrong with it at all! You ever hear Preacher Jones say anything bad about it in church?”

“Uh, no, well, um, I mean, uh...”

“See what I mean! Iffin Jesus Christ was standing right here, naked as he was on the cross, he’s want you to pluck his cock too just to celebrate his return to Planet Earth! And Preacher Jones would probably help you!”

“Preacher Jones, from personal experience, I would say would be right GLAD as sunshine in the morning to help me pluck ANY cock I could throw at him. The bigger the cock the better.” said Helen, with a dawning look of agreement on her pretty face.

“So what’s the holdup? This cock ain’t getting any younger! Lets go!”

“Ah, there’s something I ain’t telling you BadDogSpike. It’s something I never told nobody nowhere ever. Maybe seeing as we is so close now, sharing the same pillow and can opener and we is both saving up for our very first toothbrush just like city folks in Cherry Valley use almost every day then I should tell you as long as you promise not to laugh or make fun of me.”

“I promise not to laugh at you!”

“I ain’t told you what it is yet! How can you go to promising first before I even told you!” Helen shook her finger at him, getting angry for a second.

“Okay, honey sweet gum-gum bear, I promise to listen to you and then when I heard what you us talking about I promise to not laugh or to make fun of you.”

“Fine then. Here it is I might as well get it all right off my chest. The thing is, I been plucking cocks like crazy since I was just a little kid. A girl in third grade showed me how after school, and once I tried it I liked it so much I just plucked any old cock that come along. Then I plucked the next one and the next one too. You know your boss Oliver down at the gas station? I plucked his cock when I was only nine years old, and after that he told every single man who came to his station who had a big strong cock that I’d do it for free and HOLY CRIPES you should have seen them lining up every day right after work. If I’d charged for it I’d be a millionaire but I did it for the love of it. I did it for the art of it. Oliver ended up giving out coupons for every fill-up and you needed 10 coupons for one of my cock pluckings. They was coming over all the way from Ohio for those coupons. Some guys would have ROLLS of coupons! I was so excited! But see, I was plucking every single kid’s cock down at school too, it got so that at recess every single boy would whip his cock out and I’d do it so fast that even though the whole school would be lined up I’d keep that line moving so it was like they was marching in formation right up to me! I guess you wasn’t supposed to be plucking cocks though, I mean, I didn’t know, I thought it was just simple fun and like you said every girl was doing it, but I was the best...

I was the one to beat.”

She looked sad.

"And then what happened?" BadDog asked, sensing a turn in Helen's story.

MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-09-09 10:07 pm   Permalink

CAMMO!!!! Someone hacked into your account again! I'm thinking "tiki" probably isn't a good password

I finished up my Trader Vic bottle. After I glazed the inside it had a few glaze skips inside that I could see even without my USB bottlescope. So I coated and refired it, it looks now like it's covered. At this point, I can't really reglaze the inside again even if I don't have full coverage, the glaze would be too thick and would bubble. Now, when the bottlescope comes in, it will tell me if this bottle can be filled or if it will be for decorative use only. I ordered some natural corks to fit, they shipped from Texas Friday so they should arrive this week.

I tried using less steel wool this time but it didn't really leave any mark, guess I used too little. LittleGiles, my copper wire was too thick & stiff to wrap around the bottle, so I tried your suggestion of some hemp twine around the neck - it left some cool marks.

Here's the finished bottle, saggar fired and waxed. I think it accomplished a found artifact look, even more so with a natural cork in it.

I plan to use this glass bottle as a form for more bottles. Since VampiressRN gave me the bottle and suggested I should use it, the first one goes to her I put her (slightly modified) logo on the back. Marlene, PM me a shipping address.

VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2012-09-09 10:41 pm   Permalink

URDABOMB Mad Dog...that turned out great. Looking forward to adding that to my collection.

Attention Cammo's Hacker...don't leave us hanging!!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation