Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Central Ohana Aloha Tikis
Aloha Tikis
Badd Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-28 4:27 pm   Permalink

I've lurked around here once or twice looking for inspiration.

I gotta say there is plenty of it. Never really had time to register and post though.

Now that I've taken a look at the available forums I'm glad I came back. Just noticed the music forum, gonna have to check out what you all are listening too.

'bout me...
From Colorado, grew up skating and snowboarding, as close to the tiki culture as you can get in the middle of the mountains I guess. Spent a winter on Oahu and learned how to surf finally.

I do alot of artwork, these days mostly video game stuff. The reason I found this place in the first place was looking for Tiki references for a race track 'Tiki Island' I'm making for an indie video game called Zero Gear.

Gotta go but I'll try and stop back and post some picks of the Tiki stuff I'm doing.

View Profile of Badd Tiki Send a personal message to Badd Tiki  Goto the website of Badd Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-28 5:21 pm   Permalink

Welcome, you are joining a fun group of people. I'll be looking forward to seeing your art work. Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation