FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Oasis 8 Videos!
Tiki Oasis 8 Videos!
Crystal Cove Media
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-08-28 11:36 pm   Permalink

Hey everybody!

Post links to your Tiki Oasis 8 video clips here!

You may have seen me on Saturday of the event running around with a camera.
Well, my name is Brian ILL and I work in the television industry as a Director / Producer and I also own a production company that has some surf / skate / tiki projects in the works.
I have a love of everything Tiki. My uncle worked in a Polynesian-style Tiki-decor restaurant when I was a kid and I spent many days and nights there admiring the giant tikis and indoor waterfalls.
Been hoooked ever since!

Otto agreed to let me come by and film, and well, it went really well. I had a great time meeting with friends and meeting new friends. It was a blast!
I wanted to share with you all some video clips of the event that I've put together and put up n YouTube (if you haven't seen them already!).
You'll find them here:

http://www.youtube.com/CrystalCoveMedia

All are available to watch in high quality if you click on "watch in high quality" right below each video on the right.
Music by "The Tikiyaki Orchestra" and "The Ghastly Ones"!

And I encourage everyone to post links to their clips here as well!

MAHALO!
Brian

[ This Message was edited by: Crystal Cove Media 2008-08-28 23:38 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Crystal Cove Media 2008-08-29 01:50 ]

View Profile of Crystal Cove Media Send a personal message to Crystal Cove Media  Email Crystal Cove Media     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Formikahini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-29 04:33 am   Permalink

Does anybody have any video footage or audio recording of the Drasnin show? Pleeez?
I've seen one of 30 seconds of instrumental (but no vocals) and I'd love to hear how we sounded.

Thanks!
F

View Profile of Formikahini Send a personal message to Formikahini  Email Formikahini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Joe's Pop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-29 12:19 pm   Permalink

Yo, I've got some footage of that Living Legend that you were asking about. PM me and I'll fill in the details.

CHEERS!
Andy

View Profile of Tiki Joe's Pop Send a personal message to Tiki Joe's Pop  Goto the website of Tiki Joe's Pop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sputnikmoss
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-03 3:41 pm   Permalink

My friend Greg just finished editing this one...it's 24 minutes but sums up the weekend perfectly. Enjoy!

http://www.vimeo.com/1645703

View Profile of sputnikmoss Send a personal message to sputnikmoss  Email sputnikmoss Goto the website of sputnikmoss     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-03 4:22 pm   Permalink

That video is incredible. I'm so glad people are taking the time to put together such top notch videos of such a fun weekend. Great stuff and it truly captures the vibe of the event. Thank you for posting it.

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nicktiki
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2008-09-03 4:37 pm   Permalink

Outstanding video.

View Profile of nicktiki Send a personal message to nicktiki  Email nicktiki Goto the website of nicktiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki leki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-09-03 8:05 pm   Permalink

Greg , What a fantastic video, thank you so much for taking the time to produce that!

View Profile of tiki leki Send a personal message to tiki leki  Email tiki leki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2008-09-03 9:03 pm   Permalink

Here's a Creepy Creeps clip I just uploaded to You Tube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XzXWhRorI4

[ This Message was edited by: hakalugi 2008-09-05 12:22 ]

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jeff Central
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-04 07:22 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-09-03 15:41, sputnikmoss wrote:
My friend Greg just finished editing this one...it's 24 minutes but sums up the weekend perfectly. Enjoy!

http://www.vimeo.com/1645703

INCREDIBLE!!!!!

Thank you!

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

View Profile of Jeff Central Send a personal message to Jeff Central  Email Jeff Central Goto the website of Jeff Central     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DANKOFONIC

Posted: 2008-09-05 11:52 am   Permalink

Here's a fun clip of me talking with some of the Tiki Oasis 8 ZOMBIES! One of them actually looks a lot like none other than Dr. Tiki Mojo! Hmmm ...I thought there was something a little strange about that guy!

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=41205228

View Profile of DANKOFONIC Send a personal message to DANKOFONIC  Email DANKOFONIC Goto the website of DANKOFONIC     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation