FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Trav is going home....First party pics up
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Tiki Trav is going home....First party pics up
jab tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-08 01:10 am   Permalink

Hangover is right.
Thank you all for an excellent time!!
Here are some pic's. - Johnny B.

The Blackstrap shots did me in.

View Profile of jab tiki Send a personal message to jab tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mike-stobbe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-09 2:19 pm   Permalink

I heard the creepy creeps wanted $1000 just to play for 5 minutes , fucking rockstars .

For a band that's only been around for a year that seems a little steep .

Or at least that's what the word on the street is . . . somewhere , uh. . . . or something like that .

Seriously though , Matt I had a family situation that was sort of sudden . I'll catch you this weekend at the Rooth .

View Profile of mike-stobbe Send a personal message to mike-stobbe  Goto the website of mike-stobbe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-09 11:35 pm   Permalink

We passed around the hat and got $150 together so the Creepy Creeps agreed to do a sound check... Testicles, Testicles, ONE, TWO,...... THREE?

View Profile of Tiki Trav Send a personal message to Tiki Trav  Email Tiki Trav     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-09-10 12:01 am   Permalink

You got the Creepy Creeps to count all three of your testicles?

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-10 12:03 am   Permalink

The more, The merrier!

View Profile of Tiki Trav Send a personal message to Tiki Trav  Email Tiki Trav     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-10 12:31 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-09-09 14:19, mike-stobbe wrote:
I heard the creepy creeps wanted $1000 just to play for 5 minutes , fucking rockstars .

For a band that's only been around for a year that seems a little steep .

Or at least that's what the word on the street is . . . somewhere , uh. . . . or something like that .

I know that smell..........that's sarcasm, right? You know, the above is what the promoter told me, man. Just repeating what I heard and instead of saying yay or nay, you got all mad. Why WOULD I know how long a band I never go see had been around? Accept that not everyone is going to like your band, Mike..........dosen't mean they're bad people, or that you have to dislike them. I actually thought you were a pretty nice guy and enjoyed hanging out. Guess I'm just a square.

This thread is about Travis going home, anyways.

Oh, yeah......almost forgot.....CONGRATS ON YOUR HUNDREDTH POST!YAAAAAAAY!!

http://www.myspace.com/sandiegotikicarvers

Conformation is the new rebellion.

[ This Message was edited by: Billy the Crud 2008-09-10 01:36 ]

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-10 05:54 am   Permalink

Just for some clarification here... Mike Stobbe and Mikey Ratt are not the same person. Take the ribbing.

[ This Message was edited by: Matt Reese 2008-09-10 05:55 ]

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mike-stobbe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-10 08:27 am   Permalink

Billy , at least you got the post count right .

I wasn't counting but I'm glad someone cares enough about that sort of thing to notice .

Oh and . . .

View Profile of mike-stobbe Send a personal message to mike-stobbe  Goto the website of mike-stobbe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-10 11:12 am   Permalink

Yeah, whatever. I'll show you "lighten up".

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mike-stobbe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-10 11:41 am   Permalink

Haha , oh man that's awesome .

I bet you would .

Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-10 11:54 am   Permalink

Goddammit!! When I stop laughing, I'll try and think of something else......or maybe I'll just give up and admit defeat.

That Sgt. Hulka pic is badass.

http://www.myspace.com/sandiegotikicarvers

"96 tears from 96 eyes".....RIP Lux Interior

Tiki Trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-10 12:03 pm   Permalink

errrr.... ummm....what the hell is going on here.. how do you delete an entire topic?

mike-stobbe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-10 12:17 pm   Permalink

Tiki Trav . . . I think ( after contemplating your pictures here ) that I met you at Route 44 both at the Wee Rock concert in the park on Adams Ave last month . I was the guy with the baby and wife with the tattoos who was giving Mikey shit while he was pinstriping .

As an attempt to not let this thread fall into total disrepair , sorry I wasn't actually able to come to your going away party at Matt's house . We could have given Mikey shit together as a team . . . it's always more fun that way .

Maybe if he's at the Planet Rooth deal we can all hop on and let him have it .

There thread hijack fixed and thread returned to it's rightful owner . . .

Tiki Trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-10 12:26 pm   Permalink

Sure .. I remember you... Yeah lets git him at the rooth show!..

I am not responsible for this thread!

No way I'm gonna be responsible for this mess... ha ha

Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-10 12:37 pm   Permalink

Yeah, let's light some torches, grab some pitchforks and get him!

Yeah, I tried to be cool, but this is a crock. I try and make a thread to post pics of Travs last days (this go) in the states and I get this crap. Just let it die, man.

[ This Message was edited by: Billy the Crud 2008-09-12 11:10 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation