FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food Tiki Ti - Favorite Drink?
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Tiki Ti - Favorite Drink?
Tiki_Zombie

Posted: 2008-09-04 09:50 am   Permalink

Hey everyone,

I love the Tiki Ti and I'm sure you all do as well. I'm just dying to know what your favorite poison is at this fine establishment.

View Profile of Tiki_Zombie Send a personal message to Tiki_Zombie      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dustycajun
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-04 10:03 am   Permalink

Ray's Mistake for sure.

View Profile of Dustycajun Send a personal message to Dustycajun      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-09-04 2:07 pm   Permalink

I really don't drink, but if I DO, Ray's Mistake for sure. Can't taste the booze in it, so it's perfect for me.

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikihai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-04 4:03 pm   Permalink

I like two Bayanians or one Jims Special...depends on the mood

View Profile of tikihai Send a personal message to tikihai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Joe Banks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-05 2:47 pm   Permalink

View Profile of Joe Banks Send a personal message to Joe Banks  Email Joe Banks Goto the website of Joe Banks     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-05 3:11 pm   Permalink

I have to agree, it's the Ray's Mistake.

View Profile of Brenda's Tiki Hut Send a personal message to Brenda's Tiki Hut  Email Brenda's Tiki Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2008-09-05 9:01 pm   Permalink

I'm going with the Scorpion.

Borrowed from the Tiki-Ti website.

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hanford_lemoore
Proprietor

Posted: 2008-09-06 04:08 am   Permalink

Taste wise I always come back to the 151 Rum Swizzle. Don't let the name scare you away -- it's an amazing drink.

View Profile of hanford_lemoore Send a personal message to hanford_lemoore  Email hanford_lemoore Goto the website of hanford_lemoore     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Ragin' Rarotongan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-06 12:29 pm   Permalink

Living 3000 miles from the Tiki Ti here in Ocala Florida, I am dying to try drinks at the Tiki Ti. All I know is the Mai Kai. I keep hearing about how amazing the Ray's Mistake is. Has anyone been sucessful in reverse engineering this drink for home use? Just curious. Aaron
"Want a beer?'"...."It's 7:00 in the morning!"...."Scotch?"...."Not during working hours."

View Profile of The Ragin' Rarotongan Send a personal message to The Ragin' Rarotongan  Email The Ragin' Rarotongan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nicktiki
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2008-09-06 4:57 pm   Permalink

I'd say Rum Barrel or Painkiller. But, you really can't go wrong with any drink there.

View Profile of nicktiki Send a personal message to nicktiki  Email nicktiki Goto the website of nicktiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Joe Banks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-06 5:26 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-09-06 12:29, The Ragin' Rarotongan wrote:
Has anyone been sucessful in reverse engineering this drink for home use? Just curious. Aaron

Many good people have died trying....

View Profile of Joe Banks Send a personal message to Joe Banks  Email Joe Banks Goto the website of Joe Banks     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BettyBleu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-06 5:36 pm   Permalink

Painkiller - its like Christmas in a cup!!

View Profile of BettyBleu Send a personal message to BettyBleu  Email BettyBleu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-09-06 6:37 pm   Permalink

oops...wrong thread.

[ This Message was edited by: tikiyaki 2008-09-06 18:38 ]

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
donhonyc
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-06 10:26 pm   Permalink

What a great bar! I spent a bunch of time last month in LA and had one really good night at the 'Ti'. The night I was there I had a Mai Tai, a Zombie, and Ray's Mistake. All great drinks. If I had to pick one that was a notch or so above the rest I would say Ray's Mistake was the most interesting. Hopefully I'll be back in LA soon and I'll get a chance to explore more of that incredibly extended menu.

View Profile of donhonyc Send a personal message to donhonyc      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dustycajun
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-07 12:29 pm   Permalink

Blood & Sand is not really my favorite drink but the presentation value is unmatched. Check out the video.

http://www.tiki-ti.com/vid/toro.html

View Profile of Dustycajun Send a personal message to Dustycajun      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation