FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » Other Events » » Brittanie and Kilikopela in Berlin, Paris and London
Brittanie and Kilikopela in Berlin, Paris and London
Brittanie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-09-09 07:28 am   Permalink

Kilikopela and I will be in Europe from today until the end of September. Locals — we want to see what tiki your cities have to offer.

Here is our schedule:
Berlin Sept. 10-14
Paris Sept. 15-21
London Sept. 22-28
Frankfurt Sept. 29

I know there several places in London. We want to meet up. Please PM me as I won't be checking TC often but I will be checking email. I will buy you a drink of your chosing.

View Profile of Brittanie Send a personal message to Brittanie  Email Brittanie Goto the website of Brittanie     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MrBaliHai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-09 08:09 am   Permalink

Unfortunately, it looks like I'm just going to miss you by a day or two, as I'm arriving in London on the 30th and staying through Oct. 11th...

I'm sure the locals will show you the same, wonderful hospitality they've shown me on my many visits.

Have fun!

Weblog:
Eye of the Goof

View Profile of MrBaliHai Send a personal message to MrBaliHai  Goto the website of MrBaliHai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
virani
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-18 08:11 am   Permalink

See you tonight at the Faré Tahiti...

Hinano, yeah.

View Profile of virani Send a personal message to virani  Goto the website of virani     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Chris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-19 10:40 am   Permalink

Hey y'all. I'll be around and could meet up for a drink at, say, TV's or Trailer H on Monday (the 22nd), Wednesday or Friday. Maybe Saturday but probably not.

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Chris 2008-09-19 10:41 ]

View Profile of Tiki Chris Send a personal message to Tiki Chris  Email Tiki Chris Goto the website of Tiki Chris     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Chris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-19 11:35 am   Permalink

Can't do friday anymore. Some decent work just popped up out of nowhere. Sorry.

View Profile of Tiki Chris Send a personal message to Tiki Chris  Email Tiki Chris Goto the website of Tiki Chris     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brittanie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-09-21 08:56 am   Permalink

Okay, so anyone else who wants to meet us and Tiki Chris Wednesday Sept. 24 at Trailer Happiness, we'll be there around 8:30 pm. The more the merrier.

View Profile of Brittanie Send a personal message to Brittanie  Email Brittanie Goto the website of Brittanie     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKIWAGON
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-22 04:34 am   Permalink

Hi
I have just PM'd Brittanie, we can't make Wednesday but are trying to sort something out for Saturday night. Depending on how a family illness goes, we are going to be in London on Saturday for the Tattoo Convention and were then hoping to go over to Mahiki or Trader Vics and meet up, anybody else around?

We met these guys at the Hukilau and they are great people, so would be good to see them again.

View Profile of TIKIWAGON Send a personal message to TIKIWAGON  Email TIKIWAGON Goto the website of TIKIWAGON     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation