FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Who Is This Mug?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Who Is This Mug?
Suffering Bastard of Stumptown
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-11 11:47 am   Permalink

And yes, it is a limited edition (200).
That is a signed certificate of authenticity blurred out in the photo that numbers the mugs.
It even comes with a sooper sekrit recipe for a new drink you need to try.

Are you teased enough yet?

..sb

View Profile of Suffering Bastard of Stumptown Send a personal message to Suffering Bastard of Stumptown      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LOL Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-11 11:52 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-09-11 11:47, Suffering Bastard in Maine wrote:

..sb

Yup. What cause does he represent? When? Where? How much?

Ovarian Cancer Research

View Profile of LOL Tiki Send a personal message to LOL Tiki  Email LOL Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-11 1:58 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-09-11 11:52, LOL Tiki wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-09-11 11:47, Suffering Bastard in Maine wrote:

..sb

Yup. What cause does he represent? When? Where? How much?

OK, OK, You twisted my arm.

it's to benefit the Multiple Sclerosis Society.
When - soon
Where - we will publish a web address soon, but this was put together by a bunch of New Englanders with the help of Squid and Tiki Farm. So it's a bicoastal affair.
How much? $40 plus shipping ($7 domestic).

stay tuned.

View Profile of Suffering Bastard of Stumptown Send a personal message to Suffering Bastard of Stumptown      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LOL Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-11 2:17 pm   Permalink

An excellent cause - I'd be happy to contribute.

View Profile of LOL Tiki Send a personal message to LOL Tiki  Email LOL Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tropical_Icebergs
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-11 3:57 pm   Permalink

Well, thank you and hello...that's fantastic...closer to home than even the poor suffering Rapanui of Easter Island...Charity begins at home.."Please" take note...this is the person who said yes 1st...and if you go by second count...hear me roar I was #4...may the blessings of many "TIKI" be upon Squid , Tiki Farm , and yourself for championing this cause...it would be beyond a fantasy that we as a group could help make a difference...and on a lighter note...I am 1 or 4 wouldn't even care if I was #200...as a matter of fact " 200 of 200 " sounds enticing...so count mister...where does it stand now..

View Profile of Tropical_Icebergs Send a personal message to Tropical_Icebergs  Email Tropical_Icebergs     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-11 7:54 pm   Permalink

we aren't doing an official signup list. But we will be posting prominently here as soon as they are available.

So keep checking back!

..sb

Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-12 3:03 pm   Permalink

I'm in!

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thefuzz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-12 5:32 pm   Permalink

I would take one too!

View Profile of thefuzz Send a personal message to thefuzz  Email thefuzz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tropical_Icebergs
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-13 11:28 am   Permalink

You aren't doing an official sign up...but have you considered the possibilities...it would take only a matter of days to sell the 1st 200 limited edition mugs to interested members...and then maybe open to the rest of the world , so they can buy it to resale on eBay...kinda like Tiki Room fountains....you might be surprised at the interested number who already have...and since you seem to have an inside track..wouldn't it be a plus for both them..and us...at least consider it...thanks

View Profile of Tropical_Icebergs Send a personal message to Tropical_Icebergs  Email Tropical_Icebergs     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-27 3:40 pm   Permalink

watch this space on Wednesday, October 1st.

jpmartdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-27 5:06 pm   Permalink

Hey!! Why didn't you sell em at NETT2. Or did you and I just missed out.

View Profile of jpmartdog Send a personal message to jpmartdog  Email jpmartdog Goto the website of jpmartdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-28 08:02 am   Permalink

We didn't want to compete with the raffle since we knew breaking even on the NETT was going to be close.
If everyone was spending $ on the mug, they might not have bought as many raffle tickets.
that would be why.

..sb

Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-29 05:48 am   Permalink

Plus, I was already filling the van with so much stuff, I couldn't fit the mugs as well! lol

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-01 07:10 am   Permalink

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=29996&forum=12&start=last&0

check it out at noon (Eastern) today!!!

http://www.northeasttikitour.com/msmug/

purchase link will be activated at noon eastern.

tikipaka
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-10-01 09:56 am   Permalink

Thanks SB/Sully, I bought one at the stroke of 12:00.. Now I guess I should get back to work..

View Profile of tikipaka Send a personal message to tikipaka  Email tikipaka Goto the website of tikipaka     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation