FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Oct. 18th Trailor Trash chop #2,Venue Change to O-side
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Oct. 18th Trailor Trash chop #2,Venue Change to O-side
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-15 2:09 pm   Permalink

Ok, after much consideration, we've decided that Ricks' place would be a much better locality fer an October chop, if ya'all are interested. My house really isn't ready and won't be for a couple of months, so Rick will post the details later. Thanks Babs!!

http://www.myspace.com/sandiegotikicarvers

Conformation is the new rebellion.

[ This Message was edited by: Billy the Crud 2008-09-19 14:35 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Billy the Crud 2008-09-28 20:46 ]

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikithomas08
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-16 3:58 pm   Permalink

Im pretty sure i can chop when ever in october

View Profile of tikithomas08 Send a personal message to tikithomas08  Email tikithomas08 Goto the website of tikithomas08     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-17 9:41 pm   Permalink

Ok, I'm making this for Saturday the 18th. Who's in?

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pdrake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-17 9:50 pm   Permalink

wish i could be there.

View Profile of pdrake Send a personal message to pdrake  Email pdrake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-17 9:51 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-09-17 21:50, pdrake wrote:
wish i could be there.

You should come out!

"96 tears from 96 eyes".....RIP Lux Interior

pdrake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-17 10:03 pm   Permalink

i wish. there's so much i want to do there this weekend. lot's of fun stuff going on.

i don't think i can make it, though. work is tight and so is money.

i'll think on it some more. maybe i can pick up my skull mug.

View Profile of pdrake Send a personal message to pdrake  Email pdrake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-19 08:23 am   Permalink

Dude, Your just right down the street...I'll have to stop over to see the new homestead.

If we all want to do a big ass gathering of carvers and artists (a "Chop")in the ole Lemon Grove area though, perhaps we should consider doing it over here at my cosa? Hot dog cart - Twinkies - nice clay studio - 10 x 20 covered tent area for chain saw action - nice shaded back yard for carving - The whole apartment that the kids were living in downstairs is opened up now...I can set that huge table of mine up for folks who are doing table top type of work - room for painters...hummm? Trailer Trash Chop #2? What do ya think?

PS...
I fixed your 1st mug a little...Thomas, yours too...

[ This Message was edited by: Babalu 2008-09-19 08:40 ]

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikithomas08
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-19 10:49 am   Permalink

babs you da man bruddah! thanks!!!!!!

View Profile of tikithomas08 Send a personal message to tikithomas08  Email tikithomas08 Goto the website of tikithomas08     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-19 11:15 am   Permalink

NO WAY BABS!! We're doing it in my un-finished project home, man......on a hill you have to carry your stuff up, no shade yet, boxes all over the carport, I'm in the middle of a construction project out back, etc.......

Yeah, my place really isn't ready for a "carving party" Is the 18th good for you? I have an art show on the 11th and the 4th is too soon, but do-able. Your call, bruddah......and thanks!

Should we call it the "Trailor trash carving party '08"?

Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-19 5:36 pm   Permalink

It's Trailer with an "E" Crud Man...18th - 25th Oct works for me at my cosa...Let's start talking Oct. Chop after the Sept Chop...if there's enough interest in doing a Trailer Trash Chop #2 at my place, I'll be happy to host it. This would be a good time for some of you to glaze as well...

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-19 6:32 pm   Permalink

TrailOr looks more white trash than trailEr. End of October(25th) is no good for me, man......Going to MCAS Yuma and Brian is heading back to work for three months.

Also, turns out I'm booked for the Hodaddy Lagoon thing as well. Bummer, man. I really wanted to check that out.

CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-20 12:14 pm   Permalink

Babs, can we "play with clay"?

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
buzzard
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-20 8:44 pm   Permalink

i can do the 18th,will be out of town on the 4th-11th
been wanting to play with some more clay

View Profile of buzzard Send a personal message to buzzard  Email buzzard     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cannibal Sam
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-09-21 08:57 am   Permalink

pops and i are in on either day. hey babs we woukd like to try our hands on some clay, could you let me know what supplies to buy thats.

View Profile of Cannibal Sam Send a personal message to Cannibal Sam  Email Cannibal Sam     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-21 09:29 am   Permalink

I have a bridal shower on the 10th or 11th -- I forget, once the day is finalized -- there's a good possibility I can attend.

And ditto with Sam and his daddy-o, if we want to "play with clay", what supplies?

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation