FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Locating Tiki Tiki Lee's - Las Vegas, Nevada USA, Las Vegas, NV (store)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Tiki Lee's - Las Vegas, Nevada USA, Las Vegas, NV (store)
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-12 12:13 am   Permalink

No lee, nooooooo

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-12 12:47 am   Permalink

Sorry to that, we always like to stop at your store,Then head over to Frankies.
Hope things are sorting them selves out for you & good luck!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-14 5:26 pm   Permalink

Good Luck, Lee!

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Q-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-22 12:21 pm   Permalink

Fortunately, I will be in Vegas just before you close!! I intend to come by and grab as much as possible before you close the place down.

View Profile of Q-tiki Send a personal message to Q-tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Lee's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-15 1:26 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the nice thoughts, folks!

Anyway, there's just 15 days left before Tiki Lee's is closed. Come on down and take a last look & take part in the sale before it's too late!

View Profile of Tiki Lee's Send a personal message to Tiki Lee's      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Lee's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-22 11:20 am   Permalink

Only 7 days left 'till we close and move...

Come on down and say "good-bye" to Las Vegas' only Tiki Shop for the past 10 years!

Mahaloz!

View Profile of Tiki Lee's Send a personal message to Tiki Lee's      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2012-04-22 11:27 am   Permalink

Darn...not making it to Vegas till the end of May. Hope you will be able to find a new space somewhere to offer your wonderful collection. Best of luck to you.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beachytikichristine
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-05-22 06:17 am   Permalink

oh no this is terrible news, until reading this post I thought Tiki Lee was going to the new location too, my son and I loved going to this section of the Antique Mall, I'm devastated! *sigh*

View Profile of beachytikichristine Send a personal message to beachytikichristine  Email beachytikichristine Goto the website of beachytikichristine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Lee's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-26 12:40 am   Permalink

Aloha Folks!

Tiki Lee's is now officially RE-OPENED at Medusa's Antique Mall in Downtown Vegas!

Here's the link to the posting in Marketplace:

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=42797&forum=12&8

Please follow my facebook page:

www.facebook.com/TikiLeesTikiShop

Mahaloz Everybody!

beachytikichristine
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-05-26 02:27 am   Permalink

I'm so there! Yay! Hoping to get a big tiki statue for the entryway and some other goodies! Joy!

View Profile of beachytikichristine Send a personal message to beachytikichristine  Email beachytikichristine Goto the website of beachytikichristine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beachytikichristine
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-05-26 02:34 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: beachytikichristine 2012-05-26 08:58 ]

Tiki Lee's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-07-31 10:56 pm   Permalink

*UPDATE From The Marketplace!*

Well, things are going pretty well considering I'm in a new location that not many folks know about. Things are organised, showcases are placed, my home-made thatching is up (still hoping to afford a "professional" one from our resident Bamboo Professional someday soon!), and things are selling at a decent enough pace that rent and the cost of the items is covered. Still no real "profit" yet, but if ya come down and visit, maybe I'd sell enough to keep a buck or two!

Here's a few pictures...

There's a whole lot more to see on my Facebook Page...

*Please "like" it so you can stay up to date on all the news as it's posted!

Mahaloz!

exquisitecorpse
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-07-31 11:44 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-07-31 22:56, Tiki Lee's wrote:

Well, things are going pretty well considering I'm in a new location that not many folks know about. Things are organised, showcases are placed, my home-made thatching is up (still hoping to afford a "professional" one from our resident Bamboo Professional someday soon!), and things are selling at a decent enough pace that rent and the cost of the items is covered. Still no real "profit" yet, but if ya come down and visit, maybe I'd sell enough to keep a buck or two!

i checked out your new digs when i was in vegas in june and it looked great.

View Profile of exquisitecorpse Send a personal message to exquisitecorpse  Goto the website of exquisitecorpse     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Lee's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-22 12:41 am   Permalink

Aloha Folks!

I just wanted to say "Mahaloz" to all who have come to visit the shop in it's new location at Medusa's Antiques this past Summer. However, folks are STILL going to the new location of The Charleston Antique Mall lookin' for my shop!

Well, for those of you who might not yet know about the move, Here's the link to my FB page where you can get the address of my new location, all the updates as they happen, sale announcements, and more!

http://www.facebook.com/TikiLeesTikiShop

Thanks Again For your Support!

Tiki Lee's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-08 10:38 am   Permalink

Aloha Again, Folks!

I kept hearing of people trying to get into Medusa's, only to find it always closed early, or opened late, etc. So, I finally got fed up with all that and MOVED!

Yep, Tiki Lee's is now at Main Street America Antique Mall, one block south of Medusa's on the same street, Main Street. They are ALWAYS open 7-days from 10am 'till 6pm without fail! The address is 1400 S. Main Street, and the phone number is 702-476-1400.

So PLEASE come visit on your next trip! You'll actually get in this time!

Please check out and "like" my Facebook page for updates & stuff!

Mahaloz!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation