FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events September Carve-O-Rama Sunday 9/28 at Hodaddy Lagoon
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
September Carve-O-Rama Sunday 9/28 at Hodaddy Lagoon
buzzard
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-25 7:13 pm   Permalink

hodad
if you really wanted to do it up right,whenever we do a chop at bills he always has half naked women feeding us grapes and fanning us with palmfronds,also the charger girls come out at breaktime to cheer us on to finish our tikis,its great!!!!!

wait,i think that was a dream

nevermind

View Profile of buzzard Send a personal message to buzzard  Email buzzard     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-25 8:47 pm   Permalink

Hey Hoodaddy! You don't have me on the list? I'm in dude...the kid is coming home tomorrow. I should be fine for Sunday, and I don't watch football since I left Colorado...Yes, I'm a Bronco fan...I think we just smoked the Chargers a week or so back?

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
T_birdman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-25 8:58 pm   Permalink

BABS?!!! That piece of intel could bite you in the butt later! Shame on you! (Who am I kidding, I'm a Raiders fan, we know all about shame!)

Same as it ever was! (But what looms on the horizon, hmm?)

View Profile of T_birdman Send a personal message to T_birdman      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-25 11:20 pm   Permalink

I'm in, man. Should be great weather from what the forecast says.

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikithomas08
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-25 11:36 pm   Permalink

getting work done faster than i thought, i should be in again

View Profile of tikithomas08 Send a personal message to tikithomas08  Email tikithomas08 Goto the website of tikithomas08     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Zaya
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-26 08:47 am   Permalink

Hi Guys! I won't be able to make it on Sunday. My son's baseball game is right in the middle of the day. I hope you all have a great time!

Zaya

View Profile of Zaya Send a personal message to Zaya  Email Zaya Goto the website of Zaya     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Skinny Dog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-26 1:04 pm   Permalink

This sounds totally fun, but we gotta work!

So, no go for the Skinny Dogs!

View Profile of Skinny Dog Send a personal message to Skinny Dog  Email Skinny Dog Goto the website of Skinny Dog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mieko
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-26 2:43 pm   Permalink

I got back from Munich ok, and although I'm bummed to miss football, I'm planning on coming by. Will probably get my mom and dad to tag along as well.

View Profile of mieko Send a personal message to mieko  Email mieko Goto the website of mieko     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-26 3:00 pm   Permalink

Zaya and Skinny Dogs, sorry to read you won't be coming.

Mieko and other football fans, maybe someone can bring a small radio and we can follow the game stealthily.

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mr. NoNaMe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-26 7:59 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-09-26 13:04, Skinny Dog wrote:
So, no go for the Skinny Dogs!

"Paleease come on down!? Oh, please!"

Really she is just asking for a taco. But,.....
I'll see you cats next time.

View Profile of Mr. NoNaMe Send a personal message to Mr. NoNaMe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-27 12:32 pm   Permalink

Tacos?!! WTH? No wonder she's so skinny. She's got Montezuma's revenge! What's for desert? A bowl of chili? lol!

I hope mapquest willl help you find your way to Mission Boulevard at least ansd here are some general pointers for unloading and parking

Heading NORTH on Mission Boulevard from Belmont Park's historic seaside roller coaster, just turn east at Santa Clara.

Heading SOUTH on Mission Boulevard keep an eye open for this joint because you'll be turning east at the next stoplight onto Santa Clara.

Ahead of you you will see The recreation center free parking lot, BUT FIRST turn Left onto the one way street at the Santa Clara Woman's Center, then Right after the bright yellow house. If you see a garage with a caution sign you are directly behind our house for the closest possible unloading zone! Once lightened we'll direct you back to Santa Clara to park.

Just head across the lagoon to the ancient house that looks like the flying bridge of the Edmund Fitzgerald hanging over the boardwalk. 3732 Bayside Walk.

Settle in for a drama-free afternoon of aloha, art (& quiet transistor football!) LOL! Oh! Rita bought muffins & juice. Mmmmmmmm... See you tomorrow. -Hodaddy

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-27 1:25 pm   Permalink

That looks like such a nice, peaceful place to carve, man. I'll be there around 10, with the wife and kid in tow.

http://www.myspace.com/sandiegotikicarvers

"96 tears from 96 eyes".....RIP Lux Interior

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikithomas08
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-27 5:07 pm   Permalink

i know i keep flip flopping, but i may not be able to make it again. If im there im there, hope i can make it!

View Profile of tikithomas08 Send a personal message to tikithomas08  Email tikithomas08 Goto the website of tikithomas08     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mr. NoNaMe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-27 6:24 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-09-25 08:45, little lost tiki wrote:

Directions?
from the 5 South would be great!
Mahalos Hank and Rita!

Kenny, south on I5 past La Jolla to the beaches/ Garnet/ Balboa exit. Turn right at Garnet Ave (fenced & shut gas station). Garnet will fork. Take the left lane to Grand Ave. all the way to Mission and turn left. Streets are alphabetical except for Mission (which would be "A") left at Santa Clara.

View Profile of Mr. NoNaMe Send a personal message to Mr. NoNaMe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-27 6:58 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-09-25 08:45, little lost tiki wrote:
Directions?
from the 5 South would be great!

google map is your friend. "3732 Bayside Walk San Diego, CA 92109" copy/paste

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation