FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Lunatic Fringe Art show in PB- A few pics on page 2
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Lunatic Fringe Art show in PB- A few pics on page 2
tikithomas08
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-08 9:43 pm   Permalink

the 11th right around the croner!

View Profile of tikithomas08 Send a personal message to tikithomas08  Email tikithomas08 Goto the website of tikithomas08     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-08 10:55 pm   Permalink

Yeah, and I'm ALMOST prepared. Got a sick dog at home with cancer and I've been trying to spend as much time with her as I can. I'll get everything banged out and varnished probably Friday night.

http://www.myspace.com/sandiegotikicarvers

"96 tears from 96 eyes".....RIP Lux Interior

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikithomas08
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-09 1:04 pm   Permalink

bummer deal, man. right on, i was hoping to have some new stuff, but apart from the new marq. ill have me leftover stuff from oasis

View Profile of tikithomas08 Send a personal message to tikithomas08  Email tikithomas08 Goto the website of tikithomas08     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-09 2:46 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-10-09 13:04, tikithomas08 wrote:
bummer deal, man. right on, i was hoping to have some new stuff, but apart from the new marq. ill have me leftover stuff from oasis

That's cool,man. We're doing a show/demo at a successful art gallery and it's going to be a blast.
Here's some pics from the gallerys' past shows::

As you can see, the place is spacious, well-kept, and professional, so things should run smoothly and be a nice, pleasant enviroment for creating and showing your work.

Rebellion is commercial enterprise

[ This Message was edited by: Billy the Crud 2008-10-09 15:22 ]

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikithomas08
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-11 10:50 pm   Permalink

this was a great event, bummed more tc'ers didnt show up. the gallery is awesome and i had a great time!

tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-11 11:06 pm   Permalink

Very kool Gallery .

View Profile of tyger jymmy Send a personal message to tyger jymmy  Email tyger jymmy Goto the website of tyger jymmy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-12 12:25 am   Permalink

That was a good day of carving, man. Great gallery, great location, great curator. Thanks a bunch to the TC'ers who came by (you know who you are!) and thanks to the ones who thought about it. There was a LOT going on in sunny SD today, so we're lucky to have had as many visitors as we did. I went to Planet Rooth and Bar Pink and ran into Grog, got a Mai Tai and finally got my Pink Elephant, but I was done.......time to go home. I'm getting old, man!

Lunatic Fringe will happen again, for sure.

jab tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-14 10:50 pm   Permalink

Sorry I couldn't make it. Had to work all day. Any pix?

View Profile of jab tiki Send a personal message to jab tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-15 12:37 am   Permalink

I only got a few pics. That's what I get for letting Grace take care of the camera for the day.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation