FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Marketplace » » Wanna buy a TraderVics $100 gift card for $75? SOLD
Wanna buy a TraderVics $100 gift card for $75? SOLD
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-18 10:58 am   Permalink

Serious.
Since I have this $100 gift card that was for Bellevue WA TV's and they closed, the folks at TV headquarters said that it could ONLY be used at TV EMERYVILLE, which I won't be making it to anytime soon, dangit. (and i'm going to vegas, but can't use it there.fooey)
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
If anyone would like to purchase it and maybe use it during the SF tiki crawl, that would be cool. or someone who is down there and just wants it for future use... What I'm thinking is...

If I know and trust you, or Mig, Hanford, Martin or HumuHumu vouches for ya, I'll send the card to ya, when you are at TV's, make sure with the cashier that it works (so you know I'm not sending a bum card) and then use the card, and then send me paypal, or check or money order or whatever...

Any takers? I wish ic ould be there to use it, you know drinks would be on me. arrrrrgh.
Pea

[ This Message was edited by: sweetpea 2008-12-17 11:52 ]

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-09-18 2:05 pm   Permalink

I'll bite!

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-18 4:07 pm   Permalink

it's yours!
super cool.
I'll send it and also the email that TV sent me.
What addy do ya want me to send it to?

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-16 1:12 pm   Permalink

Trader Vic’s Emeryville $50.00 gift certificate for $25.00!

Merry Christmas!

(Someone posted this somewhere (in a different thread)and I could not find it. At the time there was only 6 available. Now there are 90.)

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kaimuki
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2008-12-16 3:43 pm   Permalink

I posted the original in another thread and missed out! Thanks for the update and I will head over and actually get one for myself this time.

View Profile of Tiki Kaimuki Send a personal message to Tiki Kaimuki  Email Tiki Kaimuki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
alohacurrent
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-16 4:15 pm   Permalink

Thanks for posting- gotta have it.

View Profile of alohacurrent Send a personal message to alohacurrent  Email alohacurrent     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation