FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Any Upcoming Tiki/Custom Car Shows in Southern Cal?
Any Upcoming Tiki/Custom Car Shows in Southern Cal?
morbidboy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-09-22 12:53 pm   Permalink

I had a really good time at Tiki Invasion II and I was curious if there's any upcoming tiki/car shows in the near future? I want to Show off my new finished project car; my 52' Lil Devil, BBQ, look at cars, and look at/buy tiki stuff!

View Profile of morbidboy Send a personal message to morbidboy  Email morbidboy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-22 1:48 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-09-22 12:53, morbidboy wrote:
I had a really good time at Tiki Invasion II and I was curious if there's any upcoming tiki/car shows in the near future? I want to Show off my new finished project car; my 52' Lil Devil, BBQ, look at cars, and look at/buy tiki stuff!

Show it off here brah !

Wherez the pics ?

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-22 1:54 pm   Permalink

don't know about any tiki art/ car shows, but many cities have small car shows all the time.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
morbidboy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-09-22 5:18 pm   Permalink

I have the car at the uhpolsterers right now. Been working on her since May. I'll take better pics later this week. I also have my Bettie, a Blak & White 57' chevy 210

View Profile of morbidboy Send a personal message to morbidboy  Email morbidboy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-22 5:40 pm   Permalink

It's not in Southern Calif, but Forbidden Island in Alameda is having a car show on Sunday October 5th.

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BigToe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-01 1:17 pm   Permalink

Quote:

I have the car at the uhpolsterers right now. Been working on her since May. I'll take better pics later this week. I also have my Bettie, a Blak & White 57' chevy 210

That is looking sweet Mr Morbidboy!!! would u call that a high-boy (hehe).

the pics look great...just send more shots of the girl!!

alohas, toe-nail

View Profile of BigToe Send a personal message to BigToe  Email BigToe Goto the website of BigToe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation