FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tikiyaki Orchestra Oct 18th at Bahooka - F R E E ! ! !
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Tikiyaki Orchestra Oct 18th at Bahooka - F R E E ! ! !
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-09-25 09:08 am   Permalink

Aloha TC Ohana,

Sorry to double post this, but in case you didn't read the Crazy Al Thread "Crazy Mugs and More", The Tikiyaki Orchestra will be doing a special performance for everyone's favorite Tiki personality and uber talented carver/artist Crazy Al.

Come see the amazing art, mugs and carvings of Crazy Al, sword and fire dancing by Tehani, and a set of fine exotica, Tikiyaki style, as we all bask in the glow of the MANY fish tanks in Bahooka.

Artist reception and party: Saturday, Oct. 18, 2008: 7 pm 11 pm.
Bahooka Restaurant
4501 Rosemead Blvd.
Rosemead, CA 91770
For dinner reservations call (626) 285-1241

Sales start at 7:00PM.
Lighting ceremony at 8:30PM
Tikiyaki Orchestra performance shortly after.

Be there, or risk an evil hex by Witchdoctor Al

Support your local Tiki Establishment : They're ALL on the endangered species list

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Joe Banks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-25 11:39 am   Permalink

Free Tikiyaki! I'll take two!!

View Profile of Joe Banks Send a personal message to Joe Banks  Email Joe Banks Goto the website of Joe Banks     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-09-25 6:29 pm   Permalink

Wouldn't miss it! See ya there!!!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Digitiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-25 7:51 pm   Permalink

Joe Banks,
You have to be there or it will ruin your perfect attendance record! Oh and Marty Lush wanted me to tell everyone Thanks for the kind words on the Squid Roast and he will there cocktail in hand and mallets in the other on the 18th.

"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." -- Dean Martin

View Profile of Digitiki Send a personal message to Digitiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Joe Banks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-25 7:54 pm   Permalink

Oh, I'll be there....camera gear and all. (These documentaries don't document themselves!)

View Profile of Joe Banks Send a personal message to Joe Banks  Email Joe Banks Goto the website of Joe Banks     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Marty Lush
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-09-25 8:06 pm   Permalink

I will be in the house....errrr uhhh on the floor!!!

View Profile of Marty Lush Send a personal message to Marty Lush  Email Marty Lush     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Joe Banks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-25 8:41 pm   Permalink

Marty Lush!! The King of Cheese!!!

tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-09-25 10:19 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-09-25 20:41, Joe Banks wrote:
Marty Lush!! The King of Cheese!!!

Wastin away again in Velveetaville.

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-09-25 10:34 pm   Permalink

What? Tikiyaki Orchestra AGAIN?!! GROG just heard them LAST week! You couldn't get The Hula Girl's C'Al?

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Daves Not Home
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-26 10:40 am   Permalink

One word; Global Warming.

Everyone should be thinking GREEN these days. Here's an easy way if you haven't (or even if you have): put $10 less in your gas tank during that week and donate to CFC-free Tikiyaki.

Just doesn't seem fair that we've these talented guys so many times for free...

View Profile of Daves Not Home Send a personal message to Daves Not Home  Goto the website of Daves Not Home     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Marty Lush
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-09-26 10:49 am   Permalink

Another better way to comat global warming is for everyone to mix a Mai Tai at once. The effect fo the crushed ice will show an immediate cooling trend.

View Profile of Marty Lush Send a personal message to Marty Lush  Email Marty Lush     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikigoob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-26 11:28 am   Permalink

We'll crush some ice on this side of the continent too to help out with this global warming stuff...

Cheers!
Brian
The Intoxicators!

[ This Message was edited by: tikigoob 2008-10-01 04:03 ]

View Profile of Tikigoob Send a personal message to Tikigoob  Email Tikigoob Goto the website of Tikigoob     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-a-fair
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-26 11:47 am   Permalink

Ah poo it's the same night as Hillbilly Fest, I cant make it. Sorry other wise I would be there! But the hillbilly in me must go to the ozarks. That and the fact that we booked hillbilly fest. I have dreamed of it all year, with the bobbing for dentures in creamed corn, Pickled eggs, purdy girles with blacked out teeth and all the dave And Deke I can take. Oh and the prizes. But I wish you tons of fun and lots of cocktails too!

View Profile of tiki-a-fair Send a personal message to tiki-a-fair      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-26 2:42 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-09-26 11:47, tiki-a-fair wrote:
Ah poo it's the same night as Hillbilly Fest.

Tell me about it! This totally kills my chance to get $1.00 missing tooth discount at Hillbilly Fest. Enjoy it for me and say "howdy" to Dave n Deke...

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-26 2:54 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-09-26 10:40, Daves Not Home wrote:
One word; Global Warming.

Everyone should be thinking GREEN these days. Here's an easy way if you haven't (or even if you have): put $10 less in your gas tank during that week and donate to CFC-free Tikiyaki.

Just doesn't seem fair that we've these talented guys so many times for free...

oh it ain't free........ hope the boys make it worth the trip to Rosemead, as i know they will!!! expensive mutha's... worth every penny!!

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation