Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Tiki Chonies
Tiki Chonies
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-15 01:27 am   Permalink

This is hardly worth mentioning but today while I was shopping at Target I found these Tiki Boxer shorts. For 4.99 I had to get them. It's not the find of the century, but still an unexpected surprise!

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifille
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-15 07:41 am   Permalink

Dawn- For a tiki loving girl, this is the equivalent of Victoria's Secrets loungwear! I must have! Thanks, Dawna

[ This Message was edited by: tikifille on 2003-03-20 22:29 ]

View Profile of tikifille Send a personal message to tikifille      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-15 10:47 am   Permalink

Them chone-lokes in the men's dept?

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-15 11:03 am   Permalink

Si! In the men's undies section, they had quite a few polynesian themed undies (Boxers)to choose from. They had some with Hibiscus Flowers and Cocktail Drinks I should have grabbed.

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
waikiki tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-15 11:46 am   Permalink

I already got some for my boyfriend but in a different color! They didn't have all the designs when I went. Will have to check back...

View Profile of waikiki tiki Send a personal message to waikiki tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-16 12:20 am   Permalink

Cool. Perfect drawls for them crawls. Thanks

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TheTikiGuy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-03-18 11:48 pm   Permalink

I have a pair of really cool tiki drawers from Joe Boxer. May still be able to find them around.

View Profile of TheTikiGuy Send a personal message to TheTikiGuy  Email TheTikiGuy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiGoddess
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-20 08:34 am   Permalink

DawnTiki, thanks for the news on these boxers! I ran to the store and bought the pair pictured!

View Profile of TikiGoddess Send a personal message to TikiGoddess      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation