Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Tiki Tuesdays at the Peabody
Tiki Tuesdays at the Peabody
El Buho
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-09-28 3:43 pm   Permalink

The Peabody-Hotel in Little Rock, AR, now offers "Tiki Tuesdays" in October in the lobby.
"...get great drink specials, Caribbean appetizers, free parking and live island music every Tuesday through October at the lobby bar..."
I will check it ot on Tuesday, but I don't expecht too much. Anyway, if somebody from the area wants to join me, we'll meet there!

View Profile of El Buho Send a personal message to El Buho  Email El Buho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-02 2:56 pm   Permalink

Do not confuse this with the Peabody Museum in Salem, MA. Despite having an awesome oceanic art collection they are definitely not "tiki people".

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Mayor Of Exotica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-03 09:45 am   Permalink

Not only that, but you can't even bring your own in there.

BTW, is Little Rock on your way home from work back to Graz? That's quite a commute, even for a good cocktail!

View Profile of The Mayor Of Exotica Send a personal message to The Mayor Of Exotica  Email The Mayor Of Exotica Goto the website of The Mayor Of Exotica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
El Buho
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-10-06 04:41 am   Permalink

Well, if it would be so so, the cocktail must be real good (or the job). But the stuff at the Peabody is quite bad. Even the name "Tiki Tuesday" is a joke, nothing Tiki except a bamboo-bar at the entrance. TiPSY-Factor = Null, Zero, Cero, Njet
Anyway, I just spend a few months in Little Rock, AR, til December.

View Profile of El Buho Send a personal message to El Buho  Email El Buho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-10-08 5:56 pm   Permalink

Do the Ducks do a hula dance?

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
El Buho
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-10-10 06:00 am   Permalink

Reminded me more on a limbo...

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation