FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Sharks, carp, squid and whales tails
Sharks, carp, squid and whales tails
Louiethefish
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-09-30 10:41 am   Permalink

A few folks have asked if I do sharks lately, so I thought I would search my limited archives , and came up with a few pics I would like to share. I have been carving sharks from the beginning, 38 years ago. I like to get species specific, so heres both Hammerheads and a Great White. There are two framed pieces, the Samoan legend of the Shark and the Turtle, and I recently did the Koi carp for a guy with a big koi pond, and the Squid went to Dr. Sylvia Earle, famous National Geo marine scientist. Theres a few others in there as well, both bone and pearl shell, along with a couple whales tail ideas. Hope you al
l enjoy!!
Louie the Fish! (www.louiethefish.com)

View Profile of Louiethefish Send a personal message to Louiethefish  Goto the website of Louiethefish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VanTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-30 11:57 am   Permalink

Boy-oh-boy - I love that squid! Amazing carvings, mahalo for sharing!

View Profile of VanTiki Send a personal message to VanTiki  Goto the website of VanTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Duddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-03 12:29 pm   Permalink

Incredible!!
MAN your work is awsome, i like the sharks and turtles the best!
the squid is wicked too!

View Profile of Tiki Duddy Send a personal message to Tiki Duddy  Email Tiki Duddy Goto the website of Tiki Duddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation