FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events The FINAL Oceanside Chop! - 10/18 - All good things must come to an End! - Pics page 3
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
The FINAL Oceanside Chop! - 10/18 - All good things must come to an End! - Pics page 3
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-29 7:50 pm   Permalink

Well, That's 2 people who can show up so far That's enough for a Chop! I'd be happy to take on Nov. Mieko...The official 2 year Chop at your place sounds PERFECT!

So...Trailer Trash Chop II, in Lemon Grove it is...Hot Dogs, Twinkies, and my grandmothers most famous recipe "Bereavement Potatoes"...Does the 22nd sound cool?...that would give me a little time to clean the out houses and convince the neighbors to tie up their coon dogs.

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-30 1:57 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-10-29 19:50, Babalu wrote:
So...Trailer Trash Chop II, in Lemon Grove it is...Hot Dogs, Twinkies, and my grandmothers most famous recipe "Bereavement Potatoes"...

Who's got a deep fryer? I'll bring the battered wife.

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bowana
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-30 7:31 pm   Permalink

So where the heck did my other post disappear to, Babalu?

Well, I didn't want to say anything....

but for me this is post number....

...maybe that's got something to do with it.

"It don't cost nuthin...come on down'"

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

View Profile of Bowana Send a personal message to Bowana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-30 9:51 pm   Permalink

Sir B....could your lost post be here?

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=30308&forum=17&2

You a funny guy!

Where did you gets that picture of Chet and the boys? Them boys live 5 trailers down from me. They are pretty peaceful fellas really, unless, that is...you take their picture. They think picture taken steals bits of their souls...they is damn dangerous when they see cameras. Be careful!

The Trailer Parks buzzing with the word of another Chop...Sir B, Emily Jane is cleaning her house again in anticipation of your arrival. She told me she wants to pose for your next mug...at her place.

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation