FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Oct. 18 & 19 The New Tiki Garage Sale
Oct. 18 & 19 The New Tiki Garage Sale
New Tiki

Posted: 2008-10-15 7:39 pm   Permalink

As most everyone knows, we closed down the New Tiki in Westford a few days after the world famous New England Tiki Tour.

This coming weekend, October 18 & 19, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., we'll be selling off anything and everything in the building, including the large Moai at the front door.

Come on by, there may be something you'd like for your own Tiki Bar !

Brian

View Profile of New Tiki Send a personal message to New Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-15 7:50 pm   Permalink

Brian -

Thank you for keeping the New Tiki open as long as you did.
We're very sorry to see a nice tiki spot disappear.

I, personally, am very happy to have experienced it on the NorthEast Tiki Tour before it went the way of so many other tiki restaurants in the past.
Wishing you all the best & Thank You for giving us the New Tiki as long as it was there.

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-16 06:21 am   Permalink

Hey Brian,

sad to see the place close. I think we sent her off with bang on the tiki tour.

Best of luck with whatever the future brings you, and thanks for the fond memories.

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hibiscus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-17 09:13 am   Permalink

Thanks, Brian. My first (and sadly, last) time at the New Tiki was this last Tiki Tour. Such a shame that it's closing.

Best wishes and mahalo for keeping it going as long as you did.

View Profile of Hibiscus Send a personal message to Hibiscus      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-10-17 10:07 am   Permalink

Brian,

Sorry to see New Tiki go down like so many other great tiki places. I enjoyed my visits ther during both NETTs. I will be picking up the items I successfuly bid on tomorrow at noon and I promise to give them a good home.

Matt

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jpmartdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-17 12:25 pm   Permalink

New Tiki and Tiki Lau will live on for years to come in my own pad... thanks to my awesome rock sculpture wall piece! Woohoo! - Picking it up in the am! Thanks Brian for giving New Tiki life, these past years! Good luck to you!

View Profile of jpmartdog Send a personal message to jpmartdog  Email jpmartdog Goto the website of jpmartdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
toofastjim
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-10-17 4:43 pm   Permalink

What happened to the turtles?? Are they for sale? They were lively little buggers and will surely be missed.

View Profile of toofastjim Send a personal message to toofastjim  Goto the website of toofastjim     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation