advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Looking for a Someone to paint/style my Catering Truck SO Cal
Looking for a Someone to paint/style my Catering Truck SO Cal

Posted: 2008-10-19 7:05 pm   Permalink

Hello, I have got myself into a pickle with a neighbor by taking the advice of others and letting a very nice mom get in way over her head and attempt to paint my truck Tiki/Surf. Please Check out my website wwwtkburgers.com and click on the Catering truck to give you an idea what I need. I have a 2nd truck that is partially done. We are using one-shot paint and I am not particular or anal about brush strokes or perfection in any way. I am just looking for colorful, mysterious fun, edgy, but not offensive art work. I have many designs already and welcome yours. This is a paying job of course and I am also willing to trade a catering job plus cash to get this done. Any help or thoughts are appreciated. My cell is 714-350-8900 or brgrsurfer@aol.com

View Profile of TKBurgerjim Send a personal message to TKBurgerjim  Email TKBurgerjim     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-10-19 7:52 pm   Permalink

Here's a pic in case we have a case of link-rot later. www.tkburgers.com
Nice truck Jim, hope you find someone to paint the other one.

When you hurry through life, you just get to the end faster.
Pirate Ship Tree House

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2015 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation