Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Central Ohana apology to the ohana
apology to the ohana
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-21 1:44 pm   Permalink

i want to apologize to all of you for my meltdown. like all of you, i come to tc for art i like, the sense of community and to make friends. so i'm very regretful for alienating so many people. i've spent the last 2 days trying to mend the fences i tore down. i'm not trying to excuse my poor behavior, but we had to put our beloved little dog to sleep last tuesday, ironically because of cancer. then the bowl fiasco happened and i flipped out. i'm taking a long hard look at my actions and i hope you'll accept my apology. i sent this apology to hanford and several people who posted their objections to my posts. hanford replied that others who didn't post were also dismayed and gave me the option of posting this apology in the ohana forum. i hope the ohana who received my apology pms don't think i'm insincere because i wrote kind of a form letter. i absolutely mean every word. peace and mahalo, bullet

[ This Message was edited by: kingstiedye 2008-10-21 14:28 ]

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-21 2:07 pm   Permalink

well...you've always been alright by me....i accept your apology but i wish i knew what you were apologizing for...seems i must have missed the meltdown...sounds like it was a good one...

oh well...i can't read every damn thread all the time...

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-21 5:25 pm   Permalink

to the folks who have sent messages of forgiveness to me, i am humbled and deeply touched. i'm sure some people will never forgive me for my insensitivity and stupidity, and i don't blame them. to those of you who do; mahalo, mahalo, mahalo. i'm glad i'm not so dense that i can't admit my mistakes and learn from them. thanks tipsy, but i'm sure not gonna point you towards the thread.

bangin' my slit gong drum until the cops come!

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-21 7:29 pm   Permalink

You are forgiven. Now breathe, don't think, just breathe.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-10-21 11:51 pm   Permalink

GROG forgive you, but not Tipsy.

DAMN YOU TIPSY!!!!!

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-22 03:29 am   Permalink

bullet rules

View Profile of Tiki Trav Send a personal message to Tiki Trav  Email Tiki Trav     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-22 06:27 am   Permalink

It was just a bad moment and it passed quickly, we understand.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-22 06:56 am   Permalink

We are not all supposed to forgive regardless, but when someone changes their ways, or is aiming to, we should. Then asking forgiveness is really a promise to change. Granting forgiveness is then an act of hope and belief.

Always fight as brothers, not as enemies. You want to be able to shake hands at the end.

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-10-22 09:25 am   Permalink

Apologizing to the TC Ohana is nice, but the one who really deserves the apology is Tiki Meli. Hopefully you did that too, regardless of whether or not you felt she was wrong.

Aloha.

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-24 7:34 pm   Permalink

De Ja Vu!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-25 04:59 am   Permalink

Put your mind at ease Bullet, I'm sure everyone is fine by now. An apology is always difficult to do and most of them that are Needed never get posted. You are The man, with Respect!
Really sorry to hear about your pet having to be put away, people who don't understand have never had pets or kids, same difference. Just Sorry!
It's still nice having you back around.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-05 03:33 am   Permalink

Grace and I just lost our little Jack Russell "Shorty" to liver cancer, after bringing this family joy and companionship for close to 15 years. My heart goes out to you, man. Losing a close, beloved dog has the same impact as losing a human family member. I had my meltdown on Holloween, but managed to get too drunk to type, thank god.

http://www.myspace.com/sandiegotikicarvers

"96 tears from 96 eyes".....RIP Lux Interior

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation