FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Locating Tiki Frankie's TIKI Room ...Las Vegas
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
Frankie's TIKI Room ...Las Vegas
Mongoloid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-18 07:51 am   Permalink

Vegas Seven one of the best magazines in the city that never sleeps puts Frankies in the top ten.

http://www.weeklyseven.com/nightlife/2011/march/17/well-drink-these

View Profile of Mongoloid Send a personal message to Mongoloid      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-23 9:36 pm   Permalink

My dad was in Vegas for a few days so I had to take him to his first tiki bar. I ordered him a 3 rum scum, he put 20.00 in the poker machine and won over $500.00!!! Paid for his trip and then some. Need I say that pops now loves all things tiki. Thanks Frankie's for giving me a memory to last forever.

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-07 2:39 pm   Permalink

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-07 2:55 pm   Permalink

Good one! That could become a campaign for all kinds of Tiki destinations. Really works best in the desert, though, where an oasis is most desired.

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
gabbahey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-29 12:23 pm   Permalink

Picture with Chumlee from Pawn Stars in front of Frankie's mascot tiki. And here he is with Mrs. Gabbahey.

I ended up with four mugs by the end of the night although one is technically the wife's. I wish I could have spent more time there. I was happy to find their navy grog tasted like mine (confirmation that I can follow directions.) Full disclosure, I was tipsy enough to have some trouble adding my tip into my tab at the end of the night but I eventually worked it out. Good times.

gabbahey

View Profile of gabbahey Send a personal message to gabbahey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
metikigal
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-04-29 7:13 pm   Permalink

Love, love, love Frankies - here's the Bouncer & myself out front. I think the bathrooms & the jukebox on the wall were fantastic there.

View Profile of metikigal Send a personal message to metikigal      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-30 02:12 am   Permalink

http://www.lasvegasweekly.com/news/2011/may/26/most-dangerous-drink-ninth-island-frankies-tiki-ro/

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-06-14 9:30 pm   Permalink

Just moved from Vegas to San Diego and I'm going through 3 rum skum withdraws, hay, how about u guys building a Frankies 2 in San Diego!!!!!!!!

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-04 12:31 pm   Permalink

http://youtu.be/EVkXveKRubU

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor

arriano
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-04 2:30 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-06-14 21:30, hang10tiki wrote:
Just moved from Vegas to San Diego and I'm going through 3 rum skum withdraws, hay, how about u guys building a Frankies 2 in San Diego!!!!!!!!

I second that motion.

View Profile of arriano Send a personal message to arriano      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nevadastrange

Posted: 2011-08-11 12:55 am   Permalink

Hi everybody, I am new to this forum but I am at Frankie's just about every tuesday night. Here's the thing i also run a website called nevadastrange.com. It's a ghost hunter / urban exploring website. I did a video on the ghost in Frankie's. Just though you might want to see it... Here is the link http://www.nevadastrange.com/2011/08/exploring-haunted-frankies-tiki-room-in.html

Thanks,
Johnny Strange

View Profile of nevadastrange Send a personal message to nevadastrange  Goto the website of nevadastrange     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
howlinowl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-11 07:08 am   Permalink

Well....if I was Butch, I probably would want to spend eternity there also. Have ya tried givin' him a Mai Tai?

howlinowl

View Profile of howlinowl Send a personal message to howlinowl      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-11 08:40 am   Permalink

Johnny Strange, are you privy to the current state of the Underground House? Is it still rented for events?

>>Jerry built a 6,000 square foot luxurious underground home near the Alexander Dawson buildings in Las Vegas where he lived. You took an elevator down into the underground home 25 feet below ground. There was a main house, heated swimming pool with cascading waterfall, a guesthouse and "outdoor" walkways. It had a remote-controlled lighting system, which could turn a starry night sky into a beautiful sunrise - all with a push of a button! The underground home was featured on the Travel Channel in 2003. Jewell Smith painted the murals<<

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
capheind
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-08-11 6:44 pm   Permalink

How bad is the smoking there? I'm a heavy drinker but a non-smoker, and the girlfriend is Asthmatic. We've been surviving just fine in the hotels because of the top notch ventilation at the better ones. This is pretty much our last night here, and I have enough hooch in this hotel room to kill an entire frat of college kids, so its unlikely I'll get over there this trip, but we are hoping for another one in the not insanely distant future. Mostly since this trip has been mostly free, the Girlfriend won a $1200 jackpot first night we were here on dime slots.

This is actually my first time in vegas as an adult, I was conceived and born here, but raised in California my entire life. Its like disneyland for drunken horny adults. Wonder if they need botanists/horticulturalists...

View Profile of capheind Send a personal message to capheind      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-06 12:50 pm   Permalink

I hear there will be a new mug soon, any inside info on it?

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation