Joined: Apr 29, 2004
From: Sarasota, Fla.
|Posted: 2008-04-22 05:49 am  Permalink|
I'm sure everyone has seen the latest Backyardigans featuring Tiki Beach!
Oh, BTW Janet, I'm glad you understand the proper clothing optional hygiene thing. Does beg the question a bit though.....
Anyway. I looked it up:
Any clothing optional or nude facility may have their own rules, but generally the following guidelines will be appropriate.
* Always keep a towel handy and put it over any furniture you sit on. (Good hygiene)
* Don't stare or "gawk" at other people who are nude.
* Refrain from any crude or lewd remarks about another persons body or appearance.
* No photography. Save your picture taking for when nobody else is around and/or ask permission if anyone else is going to be included in your photographs or videos.
* Observe the "rules of the house". If a facility designates that clothing must be worn in certain areas, or at certain times - please comply.
[ This Message was edited by: Bohemiann 2008-04-22 05:52 ]
[ This Message was edited by: Bohemiann 2008-04-22 05:57 ]