FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge Can't sleep...araghhhh!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
Can't sleep...araghhhh!
Zeta
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2010-10-13 03:24 am   Permalink

John Coltrane's music helps me sleep...

View Profile of Zeta Send a personal message to Zeta  Goto the website of Zeta     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN

Posted: 2010-10-17 03:27 am   Permalink

ARGH!!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN

Posted: 2010-10-17 05:44 am   Permalink

Took a nap...now I'm up again...for goodness sakes!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-17 8:22 pm   Permalink

slept all night for the last 2.

not sure why but it worked!

maube the hump got broke.

hope so....

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lokepa
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-10-19 12:52 pm   Permalink

@ VampiressRN what about melatonin? that might work... but i'm telling ya get yourself some temazapam aka resterol... problem is with that stuff you're apt to do things you don't remember... like sleep eating... i literally got caught with my hand in the cookie jar stuffing cookies in my mouth... and believe it or not one of the warnings is "you may have sex and not remember it" LOL! hey at my age if i have sex i'd like to at least remember it!

View Profile of Lokepa Send a personal message to Lokepa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN

Posted: 2010-10-21 03:57 am   Permalink

I would like to avoid drugs that cause the following:

SIDE-EFFECTS = you should know that some people who took medications for sleep got out of bed and drove their cars, prepared and ate food, had sex, made phone calls, or were involved in other activities while partially asleep. After they woke up, these people were usually unable to remember what they had done. Call your doctor right away if you find out that you have been driving or doing anything else while you were sleeping.

YIKES!!!

There is crap on TV...grrrrrr.

Lokepa
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-10-21 07:52 am   Permalink

i think those side effects are rare... melatonin is a natural sleep inducer however

View Profile of Lokepa Send a personal message to Lokepa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-04 03:59 am   Permalink

Damn mosquitos!
I got like 10 bites on me...

scratching, keep hearing them in my ears...

Buzzy Out!

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-04 04:48 am   Permalink

"scratching, keep hearing them in my ears..."

That's one of the most common symptoms when kicking bottled water. But once your deep unconscious understands that tap water is OK to drink most the symptoms (itching, buzzing sounds in the ears, "missing identical twin" delusions, desires to gnaw on table legs and rolling pins, "screaming polka dots" and "laughing lines" visual hallucinations, Wampiposki Syndrome, delusions of awesomeness, hip sway and ass shaking, cotton nostrils, et cetera) usually disappear. Except for the hip swaying and ass shaking.

[ This Message was edited by: woofmutt 2010-11-04 04:58 after he realized he wrote Wimple Syndrome when he meant Wampiposki Syndrome. ]

[ This Message was edited by: woofmutt 2010-11-04 04:58 ]

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bananabobs
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-14 02:34 am   Permalink

A "Get to sleep in Sunday" and I can't sleep. In bed at 11pm, up 3 1/2 later.
Out of milk, so no bowl of cereal, everything else is either too sweet or to savory, don't want to cook anything...
Just opened my "Your Social Security Statement" sez I have to wait till 66 years old (2022) to retire, and 15 years later, SS funds will be exhausted.
Yeah, that helps the sleep.

View Profile of bananabobs Send a personal message to bananabobs      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-14 5:09 pm   Permalink

I'm sleeping tonight!!!!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-15 1:15 pm   Permalink

how'd that work out for ya Ben?

I went to sleep at 4 am on sat night after the Swank Bastards show,
and the Damn pool pump woke me up at 9 am.
grrrrrr

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2010-11-15 3:37 pm   Permalink

That whole "extra hour of sleep" from Daylight Savings time is a crock! It's been a week and I still wake up at 5am every morning instead of 6. I LOSE an hour every night instead of gaining an hour last Sunday.

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
talo ka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-15 9:38 pm   Permalink

i have had a whole week of no sleep. on the flipping midnight shift and the stupid time change has my bio clock all squirrly. HArumph.

View Profile of talo ka Send a personal message to talo ka      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN

Posted: 2010-12-06 01:22 am   Permalink

I'm so tired of not sleeping...I doubt I will make it to work tomorrow and I rarely call in sick, but I am EYES WIDE OPEN and burned out from the insanity of insomnia!

1 sheep, 2 sheep, 3 sheep......blue sheep........

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation