FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Bilge » » Can't sleep...araghhhh!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 )
Can't sleep...araghhhh!
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2011-03-01 10:40 am   Permalink

Bummer on the toothache...hope you are better. I contracted a nasty respiratory virus so bronchitis is winning out making be hack my head off all night. Two days in and hear this lasts about 3 weeks. Had to cancel my vacation and a couple of parties I had planned. DAMNITALL!!! Needless to say, my sleeping is a mess as usual.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bananabobs
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-13 9:07 pm   Permalink

Daylight savings time is a missive straight from the pit of HELL!!!
First night, clock says; 9pm, my body says; wanta bet? However, if I don't go to bed now, I still get up at 4am, (3am if you know what I mean) so I am going to be tired tomorrow no matter what.
Sucks!!!!

View Profile of bananabobs Send a personal message to bananabobs      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-03-19 01:26 am   Permalink

Went across the border tonight to a Brazilian steakhouse. All the meat you can eat for 139 pesos, about $11 - Parmesan Cheese Crusted Pork Loin, Picaña, Top Sirloin, Spanish Chorizo, Skirt Steak, Fillet Mignon, Beef Fillet with Cheese, Lemon Fillet, Mustard Fillet, Garlic Fillet, BBQ Ribs, Bacon Wrapped Turkey Breast, Marinated Chicken Legs, Beef Tongue, and I can't remember what else! They just kept bringing it out on big swords full of meat and slicing off as much as you want. It was all SO GOOD!!!

So why is this in the "Can't sleep...araghhhh!" thread? I must have eaten at least 3 lbs of meat and I can't sleep!

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-03-20 06:11 am   Permalink

GROG ate too much, and too late last evening ---damned heartburn!!!

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2011-03-20 06:18 ]

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-06 11:00 pm   Permalink

well I haven't had too much heartburn issues lately.
Been pretty good about not eating too late, or too much spicy food.

But I have been waking up a lot to flip flop, from my arms and neck hurting,
or to blow my nose(plugged up and can't breath).

and there is still that damn getting up to pee a few times.
would be great to sleep thru the night, without waking up for one thing or another.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-07 11:17 am   Permalink

From the Comedy Central Gene Simmons Roast:
When Gene was young, all he wanted to do was, "Rock and Roll All Night, and Party Every Day!".

Now he sleeps every day and pees all night.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation