FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Holiday Tiki Mug Trade-Off... any takers??
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 Next Page )
Holiday Tiki Mug Trade-Off... any takers??
Tiki-Kate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-26 08:04 am   Permalink

My package from Bogielocks arrived a couple of days ago. He sent a Maui-Kauai mug and Xeno. (It's my first Rum Demon mug.) He also included some Hale Tiki swizzles, cocktail decorations and a fabulous Don the Beachcomber coaster.
Thank you so much, Rick.

View Profile of Tiki-Kate Send a personal message to Tiki-Kate  Goto the website of Tiki-Kate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiPug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-26 1:20 pm   Permalink

Sorry it took so long to post the pic.

Thanx to Alii Tiki for a great box of goodies. Happy Holidays

View Profile of TikiPug Send a personal message to TikiPug      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bongo Bungalow
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-28 04:39 am   Permalink

Day 16...
Won't make it to the mailbox today...
Too weak... and it's Sunday...
Fighting to... keeps hope alive...
Must fight urge to remain in fetal position all day...
Must... make contact with other people somehow...
Waiting, waiting... no longer remember what for...

View Profile of Bongo Bungalow Send a personal message to Bongo Bungalow  Email Bongo Bungalow Goto the website of Bongo Bungalow     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SilverLine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-28 07:51 am   Permalink

Hey Bongo, I really hope you get your stuff. But I have to admit I'm enjoying your sorrowful posts. Kinda cruel, eh?

Classic Silver Line Boats

View Profile of SilverLine Send a personal message to SilverLine  Goto the website of SilverLine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bogielocks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-28 09:11 am   Permalink

You know there's going to be a big celebration when Bongo's package finally arrives...

View Profile of Bogielocks Send a personal message to Bogielocks      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikipaka
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-12-28 11:54 am   Permalink

Big Kahuna wrote:

Quote:
Sent a package on a loooonnnggggg journey today. I hope it arrives in time for Christmas!

Was the BK the secret Santa for Bongo? And if so just where was BK when this exchange started, in Antarctica? Or who else could have been lucky enough to have us all wondering what has happened to Bongo's exchange?

I can't wait to see what was gifted.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Well I just went back an re-read this entire thread and I see now it wasn't the BK, so who was it? And where is it, could it be the one who went on vacation and wont' be posting until they get back. What's that 2 more weeks? I feel for you bongo, but like I said before, GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT!

[ This Message was edited by: tikipaka 2008-12-28 12:08 ]

View Profile of tikipaka Send a personal message to tikipaka  Email tikipaka Goto the website of tikipaka     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-12-28 4:57 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-12-28 04:39, Bongo Bungalow wrote:
Day 16...
Won't make it to the mailbox today...
Too weak... and it's Sunday...
Fighting to... keeps hope alive...
Must fight urge to remain in fetal position all day...
Must... make contact with other people somehow...
Waiting, waiting... no longer remember what for...

Bongo, you're not alone (well maybe on the "fetal position" thing!) I too am waiting...

"Marriage, Mortgages, Market Places and Mai-Tai's...Whatta life

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-28 6:19 pm   Permalink

Although I find Bongo's musings very entertaining, I wouldn't have left him hanging this long! I hope you luck improves this week! Rick, I hate to put a negative spin on this wonderful exchange you've set up, but maybe you should take note of the offending parties & politely decline any future offers of participation or just hook them up with each other!

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bogielocks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-28 6:35 pm   Permalink

I too find Bongo's musings very entertaining, and I've reassured him that his trade has been sent. I've been tracking it for a week or so now. I didn't want to ruin the surprise, but I have offered up the number to Bongo, but haven't sent it to him.

If we do this again, I will tighten up on the shipping restrictions and not have the final ship date too close to the holiday.

Cheers!

Rick

View Profile of Bogielocks Send a personal message to Bogielocks      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-28 7:28 pm   Permalink

Hey I am the one on the 3 week vacation and my trade was already sent and received to Mrs Tiki Pug thank you very much.

Bongo I hope you get your package sometime before the Spring cleaning trade is attempted!

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bongo Bungalow
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-29 06:00 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-12-28 19:28, leleliz wrote:

Bongo I hope you get your package sometime before the Spring cleaning trade is attempted!

Ha!Ha! I hadn't thought of THAT! I could get one mug exchange behind!

View Profile of Bongo Bungalow Send a personal message to Bongo Bungalow  Email Bongo Bungalow Goto the website of Bongo Bungalow     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TabooDan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-29 09:19 am   Permalink

I wonder if my package arrived down to Cali.?? Didn't hear anything and didn't see anything posted here.
Hmmm.....

[ This Message was edited by: TabooDan 2008-12-29 09:21 ]

View Profile of TabooDan Send a personal message to TabooDan  Goto the website of TabooDan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-12-29 7:06 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-12-29 09:19, TabooDan wrote:
I wonder if my package arrived down to Cali.?? Didn't hear anything and didn't see anything posted here.
Hmmm.....

That package wasn't headed for Long Beach was it?

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-12-29 7:06 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-12-29 09:19, TabooDan wrote:
Hmmm.....

Was that package headed for Long Beach?

Bogielocks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-29 10:27 pm   Permalink

OK, somebody's long awaited package arrived today and he has yet to brag about it...

Bongo????

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation