FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Velveteen Lounge Holiday Affair to Remember 12/6, NY
Velveteen Lounge Holiday Affair to Remember 12/6, NY
velveteenlounge
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-11 7:57 pm   Permalink

All are invited to the Velveteen Lounge's "Holiday Affair to Remember," December 6 in picturesque Middletown, New York. PM me if you're interested for more information.

View Profile of velveteenlounge Send a personal message to velveteenlounge  Goto the website of velveteenlounge     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KikiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-07 8:15 pm   Permalink

A few pics from the kitschtastic party which drew some of the NY area's reveling tiki crowd.
Thanks to our hostess and host, Velveteen Lounge and Captain Quad

View Profile of KikiTiki Send a personal message to KikiTiki  Goto the website of KikiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
velveteenlounge
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-08 03:06 am   Permalink

Thanks for posting those, Kiki! I'm going to download all of them! And thanks to all who made the trip! Our local friends love the "tiki people."

View Profile of velveteenlounge Send a personal message to velveteenlounge  Goto the website of velveteenlounge     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikilicious
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-08 05:59 am   Permalink

View Profile of Tikilicious Send a personal message to Tikilicious  Email Tikilicious Goto the website of Tikilicious     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikilicious
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-08 06:05 am   Permalink

(That's a TV with a yule log video playing, in that fake chimney there! It was HILARIOUS!!!)

We all had SO much fun! Thank you Kelly and Paul, and MAHALO VELVETEEN LOUNGE!!!!!

View Profile of Tikilicious Send a personal message to Tikilicious  Email Tikilicious Goto the website of Tikilicious     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
velveteenlounge
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-08 10:12 am   Permalink

Yay, more pix! Thanks to Lenore and Kiki for being on the ball!

TraderPeg
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-12-08 4:37 pm   Permalink

Hey, there's my pal Stephanie!

Looks like a swell place -- sorry I missed it! Maybe next time... Orange County Tikiphiles unite!

View Profile of TraderPeg Send a personal message to TraderPeg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
velveteenlounge
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-08 5:21 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-12-08 16:37, TraderPeg wrote:
Hey, there's my pal Stephanie!

We love Stephanie!

Quote:

On 2008-12-08 16:37, TraderPeg wrote:
Orange County Tikiphiles unite!

The few, the proud!

Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-09 6:56 pm   Permalink

WOW! I always love checking out the pictures of your house. You've got lots o kool stuff!

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
velveteenlounge
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-09 8:01 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-12-09 18:56, Big Kahuna wrote:
WOW! I always love checking out the pictures of your house. You've got lots o kool stuff!

Hey, thanks!

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation