FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Wonderland III Dec.6 @ the Tonga Hut
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
Tiki Wonderland III Dec.6 @ the Tonga Hut
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-15 12:15 pm   Permalink

"Hacks out those BambooBen comics with the same tired plots!"

They're so bad that they are funny. Don't change a thing, not that we have to worry But just imagine if you added the humor of a Ken Ruzic character to the mix.

Great snowman pic up there. You made snow look as if it contained calories.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-15 4:20 pm   Permalink

Great Flyer Ken .

View Profile of tyger jymmy Send a personal message to tyger jymmy  Email tyger jymmy Goto the website of tyger jymmy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-11-18 10:46 pm   Permalink

This just in: We're excited to announce that Tobunga A.K.A. Eric October will also be selling his wares at the Tonga Hut Tiki Wonderland art show. He's a great addition to an already great line up of artists (except Kinny). If you haven't seen Tobunga's art, check out his thread: http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=28069&forum=18&start=75

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2008-11-19 08:50 ]

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-19 08:10 am   Permalink

YAY!
Tobunga's in the HIZZY!
FO' SHIZZY!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-19 1:23 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-11-18 22:46, GROG wrote:
This just in: We're excited to announce that Tobunga A.K.A. Eric October will also be selling his wares at the Tonga Hut Tiki Wonderland art show. He's a great addition to an already great line up of artists (except Kinny). If you haven't seen Tobunga's art, check out his thread: http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=28069&forum=18&start=75

Well, no-one is more excited than ME!!! YAY!!! I'm honored to be in such a stellar line-up of awesome tiki artists! Including Kinny!

I'm working on some new stuff now, should be ready by showtime!

http://ericoctober.com

View Profile of tobunga Send a personal message to tobunga  Email tobunga Goto the website of tobunga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2008-11-20 11:17 pm   Permalink

Just got word from Jeremy that DJ Lee will be there pumping out the jams.

So, we've got art, we've got tunes, and we've got alcoholic drinks and friendly people to drink them with. Sounds like a good Saturday night to GROG.

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mieko
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-21 4:04 pm   Permalink

Congrats Eric! A GREAT addition to the lineup! Hope I can make it up!

View Profile of mieko Send a personal message to mieko  Email mieko Goto the website of mieko     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa-Ru
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-23 10:45 am   Permalink

Grog, I am sorry I will miss your fine Tonga Hut party. You always put together such a good time! I'll still be in Vegas that night. But, the snarky postings between you, Ken and Ben (the "Crap" ones) have me laughing harder than I have in weeks. xx Kari

View Profile of Tangaroa-Ru Send a personal message to Tangaroa-Ru      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GO TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-23 3:31 pm   Permalink

Grog not let Gogo in this year for the Wonderland event, Naughty caveman! Grog gets Nuttin' for Christmas! http://www.brownielocks.com/nothingforchristmas.html
Ohana Since September 17 2002, Member #434

View Profile of GO TIKI Send a personal message to GO TIKI  Email GO TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifille
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-25 9:52 pm   Permalink

So many talented and great artists in one fabulous spot...I am so in. Let work not hamper my mai tai consumption! Can't wait to see so many of you. I missed Damon's and I can't miss this!

View Profile of tikifille Send a personal message to tikifille      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-26 08:17 am   Permalink

Yay!
after seeing THORs velvet and viewing Robb hamel's work
I decided to do some velvets for the Tonga Hut Tiki Wonderland Show!
I'll show you two out of the dozen i made for next Saturday!

"SoulMate Cosmos"

"Ermie without makeup"

www.kinnyruzic.com Art Blogs Wishes Fulfilled!
I'm on Facebook too! under my real name Ken Ruzic
Yeeeeeeeah!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ron-tiki

Posted: 2008-11-26 09:27 am   Permalink

dude-- that clown is what our parents warned us about when we were kids!!freaky

View Profile of ron-tiki Send a personal message to ron-tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-26 10:06 am   Permalink

Those paintings are great Ken. Do you want to display your self portrait I bought from you that I have hanging over my fireplace? I hate to part with it but it is art that must be shared with the world .Have a great turkey day and I loved you on the gameshows in the 70's. "Matchgame" was my favorite .

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-26 10:59 am   Permalink

Thanks Ray!
so happy that you my art gives you such pleasure!
Hang onto it-i'm gonna do a new one with my new hairdoo...
for the folks who don't know,
and for comparison....
here's how i look most of the time..

[ This Message was edited by: little lost tiki 2008-11-26 11:00 ]

Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2008-11-26 11:34 am   Permalink

Hmm.

[ This Message was edited by: Bora Boris 2008-11-26 14:23 ]

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation