FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Party at "Spermy's Blowhole" SATURDAY DECEMBER 13, 2008
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
Party at "Spermy's Blowhole" SATURDAY DECEMBER 13, 2008
Don Brewski
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-12-13 11:30 pm   Permalink

Major Mahalo to Scot & Laura for the O'hana hospitality.

Great party! I got to play drums for the Boardwalkers (a little Insects too)and got to hang with some great folks! (even Tikiyaki)

Mele Kalikimaka everyone!

View Profile of Don Brewski Send a personal message to Don Brewski  Goto the website of Don Brewski     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-14 01:21 am   Permalink

Its 1:15 am and we just got home . I must say that I cant remember ever having a more allover fun time at a tiki event . Scott and Lauras house was amazing and are the best hosts as well . There were so many fun people there all enjoying the holiday season .Great food and plenty of it . My daughter even came along and she had a great time . I did pre party warn her about how serious the drinks would be . She had never tasted such fantastic flavors she said . Thanks to all for an awesome time and Mele Kalikimaka to all .

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Joe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-14 01:23 am   Permalink

One of the best parties I've been to since I was a teenager!

View Profile of Coco Joe Send a personal message to Coco Joe  Email Coco Joe Goto the website of Coco Joe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-14 08:02 am   Permalink

Blowhole parties are always the Bomb-Diggity and last night was no exception! Thanks Spermy and Whale Rider for another kick-ass time!!

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiGeeki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-14 08:51 am   Permalink

That was the single best party I have ever been to. That party was a perfect symbol of why I love tiki... amazing people, outstanding food, extraordinary cocktails, killer music and a blissful atmosphere that you can get lost within for days in a couple hours. So great to finally meet everyone, and wow did I meet so many! Amazing.

Honoring my gods one sip at a time.

View Profile of TikiGeeki Send a personal message to TikiGeeki  Goto the website of TikiGeeki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Joe Banks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-14 09:23 am   Permalink

Mahalos Scott and Laura. T'was Paradise! (pix forthcoming)

Wonderful to see everyone!

View Profile of Joe Banks Send a personal message to Joe Banks  Email Joe Banks Goto the website of Joe Banks     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-12-14 09:25 am   Permalink

All I can is F*ckin A !!! (Me being from New York and all)

What a great house. Man, that room in the back....if it was in my house, I'd never leave. Inspiration for sure. I'm thinkin' I'd write some really cool music in a room like that. Amazing !

Awesome party,. Great Food (Slow Roasted Pork!) great drinx, great peeps, great music....Don Brewski on the drums and JP on bass with the boardwalkers....what more can ya ask for ?

Thanx Scott and Laura for being such great hosts with much Aloha.

So, when's the next one ?

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2008-12-14 09:32 am   Permalink

Thanks Scott and Laura, incredible party as usual! You both Rock! Your house just keeps mutating for the better each time we see it. The Tiki Diablo additions are just amazing and your fireplace is so cool that I want to jump into it! AND The fact that you timed your party to go with the peak of the Geminid Meteor Shower was just over the top! Watching the shooting stars right over the great Insect Surfers was simply awesome. And thank you Ron for the Drifters Reefs, they were delicious and packed a serious wallop!

WOW!

Mucho Mahalo!

K&K

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kiki von Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-14 09:40 am   Permalink

Hey Scott and Laura, thanks so much for opening up the invite to your home. I had a fab time meeting a bunch of TC peeps. Everyone was so friendly and welcoming! Thanks Al for the dance! Hard not to get out there and move with that music. Great music, food, cocktails. . . and your home is really awesome and inspired me to get more done on my place! By the way I left my red bowl (mango salsa) and Trader Joe's bag behind when I left. I'll catch up with you as soon as I can to get them, 'k?
Mahalo again and Mele Kalikimaka to you guys!

View Profile of Kiki von Tiki Send a personal message to Kiki von Tiki  Email Kiki von Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JOBU
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-12-14 10:19 am   Permalink

Awesome Drinks
Awesome Food
Awesome House
Awesome Bands
Awesome Hosts
AWESOME PARTY
Thanks Scott and Laura

View Profile of JOBU Send a personal message to JOBU  Email JOBU     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-12-14 11:22 am   Permalink

Scott & Laura - Mahalo, Merci, Muchas Gracias, & Thank You for opening your house to everyone. Your place is AWESOME!!!

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Riptide
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-14 11:23 am   Permalink

Kick ass party, Scott and Laura.

I knew that when I made the last-minute decision to just keep on driving up the 405 after getting off the Christmas Party Boat in Dana Point late last night, that your party would still be going full-strength. And, Hot Damn if it wasn't.

Great Drinks, Great Music, Great People. It was awesome to mingle around and talk to so many of my tiki friends, both new and old. It's always cool to be able to show up to a party (even very late) and still have the house packed.

Scott & Laura, you guys are the best AlohaBro & Sis a guy could have.

View Profile of Riptide Send a personal message to Riptide  Email Riptide     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-14 11:31 am   Permalink

What the heck? Isn't there someone who has a picture or two they can post for all the sad folks who missed out (like me) who couldn't be there last night?

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-12-14 11:49 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-12-14 11:31, DawnTiki wrote:
What the heck? Isn't there someone who has a picture or two they can post for all the sad folks who missed out (like me) who couldn't be there last night?

It's still fairly early, and there are, I'm SURE, lots of Hangovers goin on'....

Hangovers and technology don't mix.

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-12-14 12:22 pm   Permalink

I think we will all be repeating the same things......great food, music, and people. Mahalo to Scott & Laura for another great party. We got home about 4am and I need a nap. For now here are some photos for those that could not attend...

The Boardwalkers started things off early with some mellow surf sounds. Hope they record something soon. The psych-surf sounds of the Insect Surfers really got things going while I tended bar and Mrs. Fury helped as garnish girl. The Drifters Reef cocktail was well received so I will post the recipe soon for all to enjoy.

Friends came from near and as far away as San Diego, Washington, and the North Pole!

......and to all a good night.....

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation