FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Party at "Spermy's Blowhole" SATURDAY DECEMBER 13, 2008
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
Party at "Spermy's Blowhole" SATURDAY DECEMBER 13, 2008
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-14 12:49 pm   Permalink

OH MY GOD!! I had such a great time last night! I just want to Thank All of our Guests for making our party so much fun!! Thanks to all of the bartenders, food bringers, gift givers, and just everyone in general for making last night freakin awesome! Thanks to Big Tiki Dude for helping with the BBQ and helping us prepare for everything. The bands were off the hook. Everybody that attended really knows what ALOHA is all about!! Everybody's good vibes is what makes me feel HAPPY!! Oh yeah and the meteor shower was really breathtaking. Laura and I want to Thank You All.

Now I am drinking some beer and got to clean this house....I need a maid!!

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-12-14 1:23 pm   Permalink

Thanks Spermy and Laura for an awesome time at your beautiful house.
To all the bartenders making such tasty drinks---DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2008-12-14 1:59 pm   Permalink

I've been to some good parties this year and some great ones, last night lands in the Great One category. Here are some of the delicious drinks I had last night I think I had 2 of each + some others. I'm not moving very fast today.

The Boardwalkers

The Insect Surfers

Spermy shakes it up!

It was also nice to see Trader Pup.

Thank you Spermy and Whale Rider!

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Krustiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-14 2:27 pm   Permalink

Great party!

A few random shots....

View Profile of Krustiki Send a personal message to Krustiki  Email Krustiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-14 2:34 pm   Permalink

Damn was that last nite? jeez, tempus fugit! Wishing you both the greenest of seasons. -Hodad Hank & Pakalo Lolita

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Joe Banks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-14 3:07 pm   Permalink

View Profile of Joe Banks Send a personal message to Joe Banks  Email Joe Banks Goto the website of Joe Banks     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-14 3:15 pm   Permalink

Quote:

Sweet Bella Lugosi's Ghost! Jim, I am totally buying you some spray-on bronzer for Christmas.

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Whale Rider
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-12-14 5:12 pm   Permalink

O M G !!!!! I had the best time ever!!!!! It was awsome seeing everyone!!! Thanks sooooooo much for coming!!!! Scott and I got up this morning and started to clean.... I'm think I'm still drunk.... then we started drinking again.... we killed the keg.... DOH!!!! I love all you guys sooooo much. I miss everyone that I haven't seen lately. Thanks to all the new TC folks who came and made our holiday luau great!!! Love you all!!!! L

View Profile of The Whale Rider Send a personal message to The Whale Rider      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-14 5:44 pm   Permalink

What a great time thanks for the awesome party...

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Krustiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-14 6:01 pm   Permalink

That's not all he's got.

View Profile of Krustiki Send a personal message to Krustiki  Email Krustiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kick_the_reverb
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-14 7:05 pm   Permalink

GREAT PARTY!
Thanks Scott and Laura, friends, bands, bartenders and all. We had a great time, it was nice to be able to come with the whole family and have a great time. Had to bail out pretty early to make the drive down safely, so I see I missed some dogbytey friends...

See you next time,
Ran

View Profile of kick_the_reverb Send a personal message to kick_the_reverb  Email kick_the_reverb Goto the website of kick_the_reverb     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-12-14 7:18 pm   Permalink

spermy & laura ~ you're the hostesses with the mostesses! the party was totally worth the 1145.38 mile drive from seattle!!

i have some incriminating pictures of the bedroom party, but i think this is supposed to be an "all ages" message board.. so, Johnny Velour, i'll just post them on Facebook.

Ran, im sorry we missed you and the family!! my fault for getting to beth & david's late/eating a huge meal... and tell your sister, someday i'll meet her too!

Kirby, your coconut monkey pendants are the most awesome ever!!

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Daves Not Home
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-14 9:36 pm   Permalink

And the award for Party of The Year goes to.....

View Profile of Daves Not Home Send a personal message to Daves Not Home  Goto the website of Daves Not Home     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
1961surf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-14 11:44 pm   Permalink

Scott & Laura were the' gracious hosts of the evening.Everything clicked-
the vibe , the people, the music and the great tiki ambiance.Thanks so much
for inviting me to your very cool tiki crib and congrats on your spread in Tiki mag.
Aloha to my new friends
Trader Bill

[ This Message was edited by: 1961surf 2008-12-14 23:47 ]

View Profile of 1961surf Send a personal message to 1961surf  Email 1961surf Goto the website of 1961surf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-15 09:29 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-12-14 15:15, hodadhank wrote:
Quote:

Sweet Bella Lugosi's Ghost! Jim, I am totally buying you some spray-on bronzer for Christmas.

It's Paul Castellano!!

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation