FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events World premier / Royal Hawaiian exclusive Tiki mug! 12/07/08
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
World premier / Royal Hawaiian exclusive Tiki mug! 12/07/08
Kiki von Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-24 12:49 pm   Permalink

Regarding reservations, the first person I talked to said they were not serving their full menu until 5:00. Then the owner called me back and said, no, he was going to have his staff come in early for the event so they will be serving their full menu starting at 4:00. He said some of his staff had not been aware of it yet, but he was filling them in end of last week. So if you call and they tell you 5:00 - that's the situation ~ go ahead and make the res for 4:00 if you want.

WooHoo, I haven't met you yet, so I'll look for you there! Tiki Geeki and I will be there with our respective kids. Gotta get the next generation raised up right.

View Profile of Kiki von Tiki Send a personal message to Kiki von Tiki  Email Kiki von Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-24 4:11 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-11-24 12:49, Kiki von Tiki wrote:
Gotta get the next generation raised up right.

Amen to that!!

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-25 05:24 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-11-24 16:11, lucas vigor wrote:
Quote:

Amen to that!!

With White Walls and Fake Tikis!?

Arrr..rrr.. rrr.....

Bamboo Ben
Tiki Bars I've designed/built. TikiCat, Royal Hawaiian, Kona Club, Frankie's Tiki Room, Pacific Seas, Don the Beachcomber,Forbidden Island, Kon Tiki Tucson, Tiki No,etc....

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-25 10:13 am   Permalink

I have never actually been there, can you believe that? We use to always drive by it when I was a kid, but never stopped. This will be my first time....

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kiki von Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-25 12:56 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-11-25 05:24, RevBambooBen wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

Amen to that!!

Arrr..rrr.. rrr.....

No, Ben, with great Hula Swing music from the Hula Girls and a cool new release mug. If I had a choice in the venue, I certainly would choose something more classic. My kid knows a fake from the real deal already, anyway. And hey, I'm the one who said this place needed YOU, so don't be cranky, 'k? XOXOXOXO!!!!! Kiki v.

View Profile of Kiki von Tiki Send a personal message to Kiki von Tiki  Email Kiki von Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-02 1:22 pm   Permalink

Bumpy

bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-02 8:17 pm   Permalink

I'm not going to SF so I will be there.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-12-02 8:58 pm   Permalink

Quote:

WooHoo, I haven't met you yet, so I'll look for you there! Tiki Geeki and I will be there with our respective kids. Gotta get the next generation raised up right.

WooHoo! Looking forward to meeting you and your Ohana

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-03 07:43 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-11-25 12:56, Kiki von Tiki wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-11-25 05:24, RevBambooBen wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

Amen to that!!

Arrr..rrr.. rrr.....

No, Ben, with great Hula Swing music from the Hula Girls and a cool new release mug. If I had a choice in the venue, I certainly would choose something more classic. My kid knows a fake from the real deal already, anyway. And hey, I'm the one who said this place needed YOU, so don't be cranky, 'k? XOXOXOXO!!!!! Kiki v.

Cranky??

Don't get me started!

They need to change the name to the " Un-royal hawaiian!"

...at least KONA had the balls to ditch Sams!

White walls and Tiki...DO NOT WORK!!!!!!!

...back to the HULA GIRLS and the MUG........

Bamboo Ben
Tiki Bars I've designed/built. TikiCat, Royal Hawaiian, Kona Club, Frankie's Tiki Room, Pacific Seas, Don the Beachcomber,Forbidden Island, Kon Tiki Tucson, Tiki No,etc....

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-03 07:46 am   Permalink

Hey Ben,
what about that TV screen in Frankies?
did you tell them that that is a major no no?
just saying....

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-03 12:26 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-12-03 07:46, bigtikidude wrote:
Hey Ben,
what about that TV screen in Frankies?
did you tell them that that is a major no no?
just saying....

Jeff(btd)

Jeff,

That's why you clean pools and always will clean pools.

( ...and live with your parents....and complain about money......etc.

2--- 47" flat screens !!!!!

Not 1.

and they show Sweet Videos!!! ( kinda like the double down but a lil' more tiki)

......and,,,,,if a HI_ROLLAR WANTS TO WATCH A GAME.....THEY WILL PROVIDE THE SERVICE!

Bamboo Ben

little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-03 1:54 pm   Permalink

is a HI_ROLLAR
like a Hi-Roller?
just wonderin...
" Un-royal hawaiian"
Classic!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-03 2:36 pm   Permalink

I hadda friend who cleaned pools, and was a coach for the North Valley Little League...oh wait, that was just a movie!!

http://www.myspace.com/thehulagirlsband

Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-04 6:30 pm   Permalink

Anyway.... The Hula Girls..... LIVE at the un (ahem) Royal Hawaiian this Sunday. Gonna be fun.
By the way... TVs in ANY bar are fine with me if they are playing something that ENHANCES the vibe of the environment.... Not sports... not the News....not America's Funniest Home Videos....

but........ Surf....Hula.....Burlesque.....hot rods....midgets......right on..... you get the idea.....
See you Sunday!

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-12-04 7:58 pm   Permalink

What time are The Hula Girls Playing???

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation