[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events In Seattle for Christmas
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
In Seattle for Christmas
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-26 1:49 pm   Permalink

Just went out to see if I could drive to Ama Ama. Thers no way my truck is still stuck in a big snow/slush bank. I couldnt even get it out of its parking space without sliding almost slid into my bamboo fence

[ This Message was edited by: Sophista-tiki 2008-12-26 13:50 ]

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
palapala
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-26 2:42 pm   Permalink

ARRRRRRRGH! it's 2:30, and snowing hard in Kenmore!
Is anybody else really going to show up @ 4:00?

View Profile of palapala Send a personal message to palapala  Email palapala     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
palapala
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-26 2:45 pm   Permalink

Raincheck?
Snowcheck?

View Profile of palapala Send a personal message to palapala  Email palapala     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kupcake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-26 5:08 pm   Permalink

We were not able to leave town. Sure the snow is starting to melt, but I think it's made it worse. Couldn't get either car off our street. AceyTiki is working on getting my car off the street and back in the driveway now. I'm pretty sure we will be up in Seattle some time in Jan. I will let everyone know when. I'm sad we weren't able to make it tonight. If anyone is ever down in Portland we are always happy to meet you at either Thatch or the Alibi!

View Profile of Tiki Kupcake Send a personal message to Tiki Kupcake  Goto the website of Tiki Kupcake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes

Posted: 2008-12-27 6:30 pm   Permalink

it was slushy, but we made it over to West Seattle ~ a small, but wonderful bunch of folks made it by bus and car and carpool! folks to the north and south of Seattle, were re-stuck in snow and ice.

a SUPER GIANT THANK YOU, to Miss Sweetpea for her generous gift to all of us.

"Daddy Riviera, thats RUDOLPH"

we had some yummy food and drinks, exchanged gifts and had fantastic evening.

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-27 7:07 pm   Permalink

you can tell some of us havent been out in public in a while! I swear thats one of the goofiest pictures of me Ive ever seen

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kupcake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-28 08:54 am   Permalink

I'm really sorry we missed this. Especially, since I got it started and all. Oh, well. We will be up there in either Jan or Feb. I will let you all know when and get this going, again.

View Profile of Tiki Kupcake Send a personal message to Tiki Kupcake  Goto the website of Tiki Kupcake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-riviera
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-28 3:02 pm   Permalink

[quote]
On 2008-12-27 19:07, Sophista-tiki wrote:
you can tell some of us havent been out in public in a while! I swear thats one of the goofiest pictures of me Ive ever seen

I know how you feel!! The picture of me looks like I'm wearing a Wayne Newton wig and Elise looks like
she has a toupee! Thanks Dogbytes!

View Profile of tiki-riviera Send a personal message to tiki-riviera  Email tiki-riviera     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-29 10:01 am   Permalink

"The picture of me looks like I'm wearing a Wayne Newton wig..." -tiki-thunderbird-

That's absurd! Everyone knows you wear a Frankie Valli wig.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation