FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Kaimuki and Ocea Otica at KONA this Wednesday
Tiki Kaimuki and Ocea Otica at KONA this Wednesday
Tiki Kaimuki
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2008-11-23 1:33 pm   Permalink

Aloha Socal Ohana! Cass(Ocea Otica) and I are planning on meeting up for drinking and talk story time at Sam's/Kona this Wednesday before turkey day. I'd like to try to do the happy hour thing. I'm planning on bringing down some ceramics if anyone is interested. A great way to save on shipping. Hopefully, Cass will bring some of his fine work as well.
I'm still finalizing the exact time, but if you're up for a pre-holiday drinking session, stop on by. You can post interest here or just show up. We will most likely be in the bar area. If we haven't met yet, I will be the Japanese/Hawaiian guy with the tattoos and drunken look in his eyes. Hope to see you there!-Falin

www.tikikaimuki.com

View Profile of Tiki Kaimuki Send a personal message to Tiki Kaimuki  Email Tiki Kaimuki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OceaOtica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-23 1:42 pm   Permalink

i will be the big hillbilly looking guy with a drunken gleam in the eye, wearing a shirt hopefully. will use the time to test out a new mug and lack of social skills. so come on down, hang out with some guy in a Hawaiian shirt(Tiki Kaimuki) and a wanna be Hacksaw Jim Dugan (Cass). I promise to wear deodorant.

View Profile of OceaOtica Send a personal message to OceaOtica  Email OceaOtica Goto the website of OceaOtica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kaimuki
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2008-11-25 4:11 pm   Permalink

Gotta get some sleep so I can wake up for the long 3 am drive.
I will be at Kona in the bar area about 5 or so, drinking of course.
I'm looking forward to trying out those sliders.

www.tikikaimuki.com

View Profile of Tiki Kaimuki Send a personal message to Tiki Kaimuki  Email Tiki Kaimuki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kaimuki
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2008-11-26 04:47 am   Permalink

Yikes, I gotta get moving.
A little change in plans, if anyone was planning on showing up. Cass has a bunch of other commitments and unfortunately can't make it. I will still be there, though at around 5:30 or 6. I will still bring some ceramics, but will most likely just keep them in the car until anyone asks for them.

www.tikikaimuki.com

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation