FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events OHANA - Tiki Resort - 9/18-20, 2009 - Lake George, NY
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 Next Page )
OHANA - Tiki Resort - 9/18-20, 2009 - Lake George, NY
Turbogod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-23 07:14 am   Permalink

When's the next one? I'm starting to sober up and missing the 3am Calls of the Conch already.

View Profile of Turbogod Send a personal message to Turbogod      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-23 12:45 pm   Permalink

next week.

At your place.

3am conch blowing contest.

EVERY night.

Then we're gonna start construction outside your window at 6am every day. lol

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Turbogod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-23 1:08 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-09-23 12:45, Bargoyle wrote:
next week.

At your place.

3am conch blowing contest.

EVERY night.

Then we're gonna start construction outside your window at 6am every day. lol

Awesome, it'll be Ohana every night and Hukilau every day.

View Profile of Turbogod Send a personal message to Turbogod      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Formikahini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-23 3:00 pm   Permalink

Quote:
On 2009-09-23 13:08, Turbogod wrote:
Awesome, it'll be Ohana every night and Hukilau every day.

And Oasis every early evening?

Sign me up!!

View Profile of Formikahini Send a personal message to Formikahini  Email Formikahini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTwang
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-09-25 5:15 pm   Permalink

Does anyone know if I can still purchase the Ohana event poster? Meant to get one, had several chances, regret not buying one.
We had a FANTASTIC time by the way, can't wait till next time!

View Profile of TikiTwang Send a personal message to TikiTwang  Email TikiTwang     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Primo Kimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-25 6:18 pm   Permalink

You can PM JPMartdog. If he can't sell you one directly he can tell you how to get them. He designed them.

View Profile of Primo Kimo Send a personal message to Primo Kimo  Email Primo Kimo Goto the website of Primo Kimo ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTwang
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-09-25 6:22 pm   Permalink

Ah, thank you very much!

View Profile of TikiTwang Send a personal message to TikiTwang  Email TikiTwang     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Granite Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-25 10:34 pm   Permalink

Also, keep your eye on the OHANA web site, as there may be a link there for buying official Ohana products soon!

View Profile of The Granite Tiki Send a personal message to The Granite Tiki  Email The Granite Tiki Goto the website of The Granite Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jpmartdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-26 06:10 am   Permalink

Yes thats right!! Perhaps by Monday we will have the OHANA event store 'open for business'. Lucky buyers can purchase souvenir OHANA merchandise with easy and safe Paypal links! All merchandise is of very limited supplies - so don't snooze, cuz you may lose... out on these way cool items.

View Profile of jpmartdog Send a personal message to jpmartdog  Email jpmartdog Goto the website of jpmartdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-26 1:11 pm   Permalink

Will there be a 4 hour DVD of the black and white burlesque stuff you were showing?
Cuz I want one.

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
John in Montreal
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-26 8:28 pm   Permalink

Here's an article that briefly mentions Ohana from my buddy Dave's column the Globe and Mail in Toronto... (Dave and his wife Shauntelle accompanied Bettiki and me to Lake George): http://www.theglobeandmail.com/real-estate/fond-memories-of-rec-rooms-past/article1300306/

[ This Message was edited by: John in Montreal 2009-09-26 20:28 ]

View Profile of John in Montreal Send a personal message to John in Montreal  Email John in Montreal Goto the website of John in Montreal     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-29 5:46 pm   Permalink

I had such a great time. Thanks to everyone that helped pull this off and please continue. Sorry it has taken me so long to post some photos, this is actually a very small portion - I'll be adding more as the week progresses.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tiki_kiliki - Sven, take a look at the paintings I posted, you can see them better on my Facebook page.

Things that really made the weekend:

*Being able to say hello and spend time with many friends and meeting new ones

*The Waitiki 7 performance

*Sitting with Duda, Virani and Jochen during the dinner show

*The Mystery Bowl given by Sully

*The great moment when Suzanne Long sang along with Brian from the Fisherman while he played the Conch shell

*Pablus onstage in the Paradise Lounge

*The amazing creations of everyone that participated in the Room Crawl

*That amazing resort!!

The Hukilau

View Profile of tiki_kiliki Send a personal message to tiki_kiliki  Email tiki_kiliki Goto the website of tiki_kiliki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Formikahini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-29 8:05 pm   Permalink

I'm so glad you got to attend a festival, Kiliki, where you didn't have to bust yer ass every singe minute!

You MORE than deserve a relaxing tiki vacation

When's the next event?
My liver's dried out, now.
I can go again.

View Profile of Formikahini Send a personal message to Formikahini  Email Formikahini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-01 01:19 am   Permalink

hehehe. Thanks Christie!

I had a blast. Ohana was amazing... one of the best tiki events I've been to in years. I had a hands down fantastic time. So glad I was able to get there! I miss all of you already!

Suzanne

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hula Cat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-01 10:33 am   Permalink

It's been too long ....But a thousand mahalo's to all who made this fantastic event happen...Deb and I had such a fine time and the spirt of aloha will flourish and grow within us all as a result of such events...the bargoyle is my choice for chief of the north east ohana...vote for him ... he has little to hide!!...(or maybe a lot?) I would have posted sooner but we're in the middle of moving homes and shop...all the events/rooms/acts were well paced. Thanks to the loving efforts and expense in making this magic happen. Please note that I ment no disrespect by not being at every happening ...was having a rare and well earned hangover and NEVER expected to be getting a Tiki for our cocktail....I promise to get you all a sample of "Fire in the Dole" at the next event...a humble thank you from Tiki Trainer and myself.

View Profile of Hula Cat Send a personal message to Hula Cat  Email Hula Cat Goto the website of Hula Cat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation