FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Frankie's Tiki Room Wednesdays In Las Vegas!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
Frankie's Tiki Room Wednesdays In Las Vegas!
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-11 10:02 pm   Permalink

The Pugs, Inky and I propose that Wednesday nights are the designated weekly night for TC folks to meet up at Frankie's Tiki Room. Does 7pm sound good?

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-12 08:26 am   Permalink

Sounds great! I'm in...

...eventually.

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kupcake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-12 10:04 am   Permalink

That's great! When we go to Vegas in April we will be flying in Wednesday morning. Looking forward to meeting you all!

View Profile of Tiki Kupcake Send a personal message to Tiki Kupcake  Goto the website of Tiki Kupcake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mrs. TikiPug
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-12-13 10:03 am   Permalink

Sounds like a plan! My liver and I (and Tikipug) will be there!

View Profile of Mrs. TikiPug Send a personal message to Mrs. TikiPug      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa-Ru
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-15 10:39 am   Permalink

Well, now I HAVE TO make sure that the next time I'm visiting Vegas it's on a Wednesday! I'd be a whacked wahine to miss out on a chance to hang with The Pugs, The Smiley's and other fun Sin City TC people. Hey, this is kind of cool, because we Angelenos do the same thing on Wednesdays at the Tiki Ti. Awwww. We should all text each other from our respective tropical bar perches that night! See you Tiki lovin' cuties soon. -- Kari

View Profile of Tangaroa-Ru Send a personal message to Tangaroa-Ru      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pdrake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-17 4:16 pm   Permalink

i won't be making it tonight. there's no way in hell i'd drive anywhere tonight. too many people who are just discovering what "snow" is.

my backyard:

View Profile of pdrake Send a personal message to pdrake  Email pdrake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-17 6:57 pm   Permalink

Not coming!?!? But today is a historic day! It is the first time it has snowed for and Tiki Central Wednesday event--right?

Besides, it is mostly rain now!

If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pdrake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-17 8:09 pm   Permalink

Quote:

not at my house. it's now turned into falling trees. another one in my yard just went down. CRAAAACCCCKKKK!!!!!

View Profile of pdrake Send a personal message to pdrake  Email pdrake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-17 8:35 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-12-17 20:09, pdrake wrote:
Quote:

not at my house. it's now turned into falling trees. another one in my yard just went down. CRAAAACCCCKKKK!!!!!

PD,

Rained all day here in so cal and it's on it's way to you.

49 in HB. 32 in Vegas?

If you go to Frankies later tonight you might have a chance

of getting Snowed In ( there)!!!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Ojaitimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-19 04:29 am   Permalink

We're planning to be there next Wednsday after we visit the Aku Aku in Sunset Park that afternoon.
They have a tradition at the Tiki Ti of toasting Ray Buen. How about the same for Eli next week?
Where is the other Aku Aku BTW? I'd sure like to know?

View Profile of Ojaitimo Send a personal message to Ojaitimo  Email Ojaitimo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiPug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-19 10:25 pm   Permalink

We'll be there at 7:00pm next week. C-ya there

View Profile of TikiPug Send a personal message to TikiPug      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-21 11:39 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-12-19 04:29, Ojaitimo wrote:
We're planning to be there next Wednsday after we visit the Aku Aku in Sunset Park that afternoon.
They have a tradition at the Tiki Ti of toasting Ray Buen. How about the same for Eli next week?

An Eli toast sounds great! (no butter please!)
We probably won't make it because family is in town and I may be working, but OJ, what time are you planning on being there? From when to when?
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-21 6:14 pm   Permalink

http://www.midweek.com/content/columns/kimosvegas_article/kimos_vegas382/

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aku76
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-12-21 7:28 pm   Permalink

I'll be there starting the next week (I gotta be with my daughter on Christmas Eve!).

Bring lots of singles for the best jukebox in the country!

View Profile of aku76 Send a personal message to aku76  Email aku76     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Ojaitimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-21 9:02 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-12-21 11:39, mrsmiley wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-12-19 04:29, Ojaitimo wrote:

An Eli toast sounds great! (no butter please!)
We probably won't make it because family is in town and I may be working, but OJ, what time are you planning on being there? From when to when?

6pm-9pm

View Profile of Ojaitimo Send a personal message to Ojaitimo  Email Ojaitimo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation