FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Post-holiday hangover relief at Brenda's Tiki Hut 1/10/09 Sacramento, CA
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Post-holiday hangover relief at Brenda's Tiki Hut 1/10/09 Sacramento, CA
Chief Bartender
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-13 08:19 am   Permalink

We're opening the Tiki Hut for some post-holiday fun January 10, 2009 at 6 p.m. We'll be mixing up classic cocktails as tiki drinks. For details or directions, PM me or Brenda's Tiki Hut.

View Profile of Chief Bartender Send a personal message to Chief Bartender  Email Chief Bartender     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-12-13 09:46 am   Permalink

Oh darn....just realized I am going to be out of town on that weekend at a surprise birthday party for my Mom who will be 90 years old...can't miss that.

Have a great time ringing in the New Year.

[ This Message was edited by: VampiressRN 2008-12-14 16:20 ]

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiHula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-17 10:16 am   Permalink

Aloha you guys. Alia and I will be there for sure.

View Profile of TikiHula Send a personal message to TikiHula  Email TikiHula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-12-18 2:15 pm   Permalink

Hey There Brenda and Sean, we are going to come to your party for sure. You throw terrific parties with great people. We get really depressed if we miss yours or Marlene's parties. See you soon, Wendy and Dan
ps Marlene we will miss you so much, hug mom for us.

[ This Message was edited by: danlovestikis 2008-12-18 14:16 ]

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-12-18 2:20 pm   Permalink

My cat drank the whole bottle.

[ This Message was edited by: danlovestikis 2008-12-18 14:21 ]

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-19 07:59 am   Permalink

I want to rub the cat belly!

View Profile of Brenda's Tiki Hut Send a personal message to Brenda's Tiki Hut  Email Brenda's Tiki Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiHula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-19 3:33 pm   Permalink

Our cats will rip your hand off if you try that! ...don't touch the belly

View Profile of TikiHula Send a personal message to TikiHula  Email TikiHula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Al-ii
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-19 4:59 pm   Permalink

Sounds fun, The 10th you say-hmmm-Lemmee think about it
Mahalo
Al

View Profile of Al-ii Send a personal message to Al-ii  Email Al-ii     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chief Bartender
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-01-01 09:30 am   Permalink

New Year's bump. Our guest bartender from New Jersey is threatening Suffering Bastards and Roaring Twenties as the drinks of the evening.

View Profile of Chief Bartender Send a personal message to Chief Bartender  Email Chief Bartender     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-01-09 09:36 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-12-19 16:59, Al-ii wrote:
Sounds fun, The 10th you say-hmmm-Lemmee think about it
Mahalo
Al

Hey, Al, would be great to see you...and all other TCers.

View Profile of Brenda's Tiki Hut Send a personal message to Brenda's Tiki Hut  Email Brenda's Tiki Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-01-11 11:44 am   Permalink

Pics..Pics..We want to see pics. Wish we could of been there. Can't wait to hear all the details

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiHula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-01-11 2:39 pm   Permalink

Too much talking and drinking, not enough picture taking - sorry. We had tons o' fun, as usual. Mahalo, Brenda and Sean, for hosting!

Psycho Tiki D
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-01-11 2:50 pm   Permalink

Mahalo to Sean and Brenda, my vote for hosts of 2009. The food was amazing and the drinks kept flowing!

Hilarious night between the sharing of the CFM shoes and the the Redrum Voodoo Tiki banner. Nice to meet Tacky Tiki and some new people and GREAT to see all Sacramento and Bay Area Ohana that attended.

The banner is here, thank you, a little fuzzy about why I have it, but you know where it is if you guys decide you want it back!

BTW~Do the shoes work for anyone else? Thanks again guys.

Psycho Tiki D (I know I am and it is amazing what a pair of shoes can do for you)!

View Profile of Psycho Tiki D Send a personal message to Psycho Tiki D  Email Psycho Tiki D     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tacky Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-01-11 3:49 pm   Permalink

You got the banner because you knocked it down! A kinda "you break it, you buy it" approach, but dang, it was free!! Makes me wonder what else might be free if you touch it!

Great hosts + great food and drinks + great new friends = One kick A*$ party!!

Thank you Sean and Brenda for inviting us to your fantastic Tiki Hut! And thank you Guest Bartender for mixing the Suffering Bastards and the very popular Roaring 20's!

Looking forward to another Sactown tiki event!

Tacky

View Profile of Tacky Tiki Send a personal message to Tacky Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikitastic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-01-11 4:13 pm   Permalink

Thanks Brenda and Sean for hosting, the great food and the endless flow of drinks!!! Well worth the drive from the Bay Area.

View Profile of Tikitastic Send a personal message to Tikitastic  Goto the website of Tikitastic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation